[Furry Pirates] Questions about magic...

Good afternoon readers.
First, I will say that I perfectly understand that it may seem stupid to create a topic about a game that no one is discussing, but... I will do it anyway.

Perhaps these questions about how magic works will be stupid, but we'll pretend that I'm just an evil and stupid goblin... Or something like that, okay?

I. If a player enchants an item using Storage, will he be able to shoot endless amounts of lightning throughout the day? My understanding is that enchanted items do not have their own mana points pool.

II. Can a non-magical character use enchanted items? Even if not, can a magician character who does not have the skill with which the item is conjunction/stored use enchanted items? Will its attack score be calculated based on the ego characteristics of the caster who uses the magic item and the level of the spell that is stored inside the item?

III. If a character who knows magic and knows the required skill uses an enchanted item, will his attack score be calculated from the level of the spell in the item or the skill level of the caster?

IV. If a player creates an enchanted item, does he need to spend mana points on the enchant spell and the spell he wants to put into the item?

V. Next, maybe I understood something wrong.
If magic created from the astral plane is twice as powerful, does that mean that elemental spells will do twice as much damage or does the player need to roll two dice? Or if I, for example, use flight, will it mean that the target will gain the ability to fly for twice as long?

Perhaps I will have new questions... But I think not.