Gardenia covenant management

Bump :slight_smile:

Apologies- I had a spreadsheet where I had all of this generated that seems to have gone missing during the months of lag on the topic.
Short answer is that they have found books on the arcane abilities but I need to try and even remember how I generated those and redo them, which is part of my general frustration with the pacing of the game all around.

Finesse "Gentle touch of the subtle Wizard" is a finesse level 5 Q:13, "Flying manuvers of magical control" is a level 3 quality 20 summae
Penetration "The subtle dagger" is a level 3 quality 18 summae on penetration "Crossbow, What crossbow?" is a level 5 Quality 15 summae on the same
Concentration can be purchased for silver, it's "The Field Marshal's Guide to an alert watch" Level 3 quality 9
Magic Theory & Parma Magica they level you are seeking will require some investigation. tips are appreciated.

I'm happy for us to throw in a mythic pound for the time to start any investigation. Does that seem reasonable?

How many pawns for those?

How many MP?

Finesse and penetration cost 3 pawns per level, concentration is 1 mythic pound.

a mythic pound is certainly a good start, though they do suggest give the topics that vis would probably go further.

Winter 1230: The Summae for Finesse, Penetration and Concentration are purchased. This comes up to 48 vis pawns and 1 MP.

Spring 1231: I've added the spring 1231 vis income. The arcane arts tractatii are purchased, for a total of 16 pawns.

The library and vis accounting page have been updated up to Spring 1231.

Gamemaster: I think I'm still waiting on a pricing for Wizard's Communion lvl 30 and Wizard's Vigil lvl 30.

Sure. I've thrown in a pawn of Mentem in Winter 1230 for the search. I'll throw in an extra pawn as a tip if they're able to locate both books.

Fellow magi: Please let me know if you have vis needs for 1231 (or other needs that require vis to purchase) so that I can work to acquire those.

Spring 1231:
Anastasia scribes the following lab text: Circle of Homecoming, Posing the Silent Question, The Gift of VĂŠ, Piercing the Magic Veil, Image of the Beast