General Table Talk

sounds about right

I agree, the pictures are wicked awesome!

Couple more book-related questions - is there a limit to the number of commentaries that can be written for a particular summa, and is Sigmundo holding us to the Cow & Calf (or something equivalent)?

I do not believe there is any limit on Commentaries.
Sigmundo is not a magus, and it is likely (given his beliefs and personality) he would consider such a tradition abhorrent.

Open source hippies!

:confused:
something like that, I guess.
See, Sigmundo comes from an era that was much more literate. At least as he perceives it. He further perceives the Order of Hermes as the ones to have preserved and passed along the scholastic tradition, which has bloomed again amongst the mundanes. He feeds you, you feed them, and slowly the world takes on the shape he desires. And he is taking the long view. He has already lived two thousand years and plans on living two thousand more. He has a long term plan that will culminate in 783 years.

I do that on purpose all the time, but not because I've forgotten the original name. M. Night Shameaboutmylastfilm, for example.

I do that too
:mrgreen:

She's probably only seen them in pancake form.

:mrgreen:

I should turn email notifications back off. I'm posting too much now!

The only one I have them on for here anymore is Canaries, and that's only because it's migrated to RPOL. Other than that, I've only subscribed to threads in the main forums that I've started or am extremely interested in.

But I also check the Bibracte/Andorra/Via Experimenta forums daily, too, and spend pretty much my whole evenings here when I get off work.

On Wikidot, does anyone know how to make two-line-tall cells? Basically, on Vibria's advancement table, I want to have (for example) Spring 1230 in one block, and then the two things she did that season on their own lines, and then a double-tall cell showing her advancement and benefits.

Sort of like what's shown here, with cells A, B, and C/D.

Makes my head hurt...

The only thing I've seen is there, but it doesn't seem like what you want to do. Maybe it can be done, but I doubt it :-/

Yeah, I tried that. Didn't work. frump Guess I'll have to put the season multiple times if I have more than one potential source in it. Seems a little messy,but...shrug

Now, who besides me can see the dragon becoming a problem for a future order, carefully guarding any arcane connection to him, protected by all kind of enchantments*, with a brave team of heroes trying to acquire some AC at the peril of their lives.
All so that a team of mercurians can burn a pile of vis into the ritual that'll rid them of it, while their brethren fight to give them the time to do it when the Dragon discovers that has happened?

• Chiefly, one that detects and destroy any intangible tunnel cast at him, so the "cast IT, multicast DEO" tactic is not an option.

I just want to say how very proud I am of Ryu and PoB and the rest of you guys for finally figuring out the secret trap I had set so many years ago I had even almost forgotten about it. So many players before you have fed right into the dragon's scam time and again. This has turned into a fascinating plot twist that I never saw coming and I am looking forward to surfing this wave :smiley:

Well that’s a relief. I was actually concerned when I wrote my initial post that I might be taking us down a rabbit hole chasing a red herring. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I was just trying to play my character as conscientious and thoughtful :slight_smile:

Wow! Carmen has been sassy in the past, and she's even been catty, but this was the first time I actually laughed out loud and thought, "...B****!"

I was inspired :mrgreen: