Gloom box

I was wondering if there are any plans to make an official Gloom box to hold all of the cards in? There are currently almost 300 cards including Tabletop Day promos, and it would be nice to have an official box with Gloom artwork and maybe room for a couple more expansions to keep them all in. Maybe even some exclusive cards to come with the box. (my numbers don't account for Cthulhu Gloom either)

We don't have any plans for it right now, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. Thanks for the suggestion!

Fair enough. Figured it was a popular enough product that it might happen.

I guess the obvious follow up of course is Will there be another expansion? It would be cool to have 8 players with just the regular Gloom.

We do indeed have plans for Gloom in the works. :slight_smile:

Sweet :slight_smile:

So I'm planning on buying Expeditions this weekend, and cutting up all 4 boxes to use the pieces on a custom Gloom box. I'd rather not do this of course if there will be an official box at some point or another expansion soon that won't fit. Any chance of that info being released?

I take it from the continued silence that none of the 520 viewers of this thread have an opinion to voice, nor will I be getting an official response.

I've no idea of the price or even if they're still available, but here's one potential solution:

blog.atlas-games.com/2011/02/che ... gloom.html

That is pretty sweet. Definitely nicer than what I had planned.

That looks great! Any idea on how much she charges?

We don't have any plans to release an official Gloom box in the near future. That's not to say that it couldn't happen some day, it's just not in the works right now. Hearing about your plans to make your own is neat, though. Hope you keep enjoying Gloom!

Also, there is the Unquiet Dead expansion coming in October so you don't want to build custom to only the size of what you have.