Grand Tribunal America 2011: Solvang, CA 8/18-8/21

Greetings, sodales.

Next year's Grand Tribunal America has officially been scheduled in Solvang, California on August 19th through the 21st. The last few conventions have been a blast; a whole weekend of games and fun with new friends or people you have talked to on the forum but get to meet in person for the first time. It has been awesome every year and I invite you all to join us next year.

Solvang California was founded by Danish immigrants who built the city to resemble their home town in Denmark. It's located in California's wine country just north of Santa Barbara and it's well known for it's good food and wine, beautiful location and charming architecture. It's a fun place and It's going to make a great setting for our convention. Did I mention good food and wine? Oh yeah, and GAMES! If you have a game you'd like to run or if you want to get your gaming fix for an entire weekend, we'd love to have you.

Here's the details:
Early registration fee is $35.00. You can pay via pay-pal using this email address: uza_ars@yahoo.com. If you wish to arrange a different form of payment, such as regular post, send me a private message.
We'll be at the Holiday Inn Express, Solvang. The address is 1455 Mission Dr Solvang CA 93463. The phone number is 805-688-2018. The rooms are running $149 to $159 per night. If you want to share a room to cut costs and don't have someone already in mind, let me know. I will try to help with arrangements.

Grand Tribunal America 2011 in "Mythic New Denmark"!!! EEEEEE! I'm already excited!

Registered.

YAY! So glad you'll be traversing the sea to join us once again, Mark!

Well, I must say the gauntlet has been thrown. Who will come from further afield, eh?!?

There is an Open Call for Storytellers now posted in the Atlas Allies section of the Forum. Please click here for more info:

https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/call-for-storytellers/5281/1

Hi everyone! It's Me, Belladonna. I am having trouble logging in so I used this alternate identity.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone of the impending Ars Magicon this coming August and wondered if any new people would be interested in joining us. We promise there will be fun and games!

Well, I'm coming. No, really this time!

Oh, is there a group code for the hotel reservations?

Our Website is finally up!
(Thanks to Mark Pascual for all the great work!)

us.grandtribunal.net/

The group code for the hotel is: ARS MAGICA

50 days until the convention! Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing lots of exciting games of Ars Magica.

cafepress.com/GTA2011

T-shirts and other Enchanted Items now for sale.

Thanks to Michelle Nephew for use of the Ars Magica Logo!

Thanks to Debbi Winslow (Belladonna) for the beautiful new designs!

I note on the the Cafe Press main page that there is a 15% discount on all t-shirts for the next 48 hours....

Spend your Vis! Impress your Grogs!

... See you at the con!

Eric

(ps. Non-attendees are welcome to place an order. All proceeds go to funding the con.)