Grand Tribunal: The European Ars Magica Convention

Greetings sodales,

Just a reminded that the Ars Magica/Atlas Games convention Grand Tribunal will be held for the tenth time this year. The official dates are Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire UK, and we will be playing an awful lot of Ars Magica as always. We welcome delegates from any nation, and while most Tribunal business is conducted in English we are would love to see games in other languages.

Please just ask any questions you have here, or sign up at www.grandtribunal.org

all the best
CJ x

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm completely unavailable on the 6th, which kills any chance I'd make it. :frowning:

That's a real pity, I actually thought I could make it this year.

That is a great shame. This year we have Sweden, Norway and France represented and hopefully Switzerland too! :slight_smile: I have a lot of work to do today on getting the programme live. :slight_smile:

We are now taking offers of games for the programme here -
goo.gl/forms/IEG6VQbJzVfLzUW72

CJ x

I really, really hope I'll make it next year!

Best wishes with this year's convention!! :slight_smile:

Just came here to support Grand Tribunal 2016.

We won't be able to attend this year, but if you're indecisive, you should give it a go!

Here's my account of out adventures last year. See, they won't eat you, even if you're a barbarian from the other side of the channel
https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/2-french-tourists-at-grand-tribunal-2015/10232/1

I would loved to have come, looked forward to this the whole year since i read about last years one.
But I have been forced to go to hospital on the 4th and i will likely remain there a week or so.

Oh that is awful! Pm me a postal address for your home so we can send you a card from the convention? :frowning: