Dead Language, Latin (Foods) 30
Folk Ken 2 (Covenfolk) 15
Guile 1 (Rejecting advances) 5
Leadership 1 (Kitchen) 5
Living Language, French 5 (Foods) Free
Living Language, Romany 4 (Foods) 50
Magic Lore 2 (Foods) 15
Order of Hermes Lore 1 (Caravan Members) 5

Patrice has traveled with the caravan for quite some time. Her cooking skills have benefited greatly from the travel both in the techniques of the many different cultures and the variety of ingredients that she has been able to work with. She loves to cook new dishes and with new ingredients and often half jokes about the mystical creatures she wants to cook. Patrice is also known for her beauty and she has broken more then a few hearts in her travels. Patrice has found that animals do not care for her, but that is probably because she is always butchering or cooking them and looks at all animals as ingredients.

personally I view cooking as a craft, in that you take raw materials and craft them into a finished product. I suppose gardener would be as well, by the same logic (seeds and dirt into food): keep in mind puissant craft applies to all crafts, puissant profession applies to all professions.

If you are going to take ability block part of the description is "It must be possible for your character to learn the abilities in question" If I allow ability block (martial) it will have to include brawl...

I have made the change from profession to craft, and applied the puissant to all crafts.

There is something about a cook with knife skills that I just can't give up. I have changed her flaw from ability block (martial) to overconfident.

looks good