Year: Spring 1221

Size: 0
Height: 4'05''
Weight: 92 lbs
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: No

CHARACTERISTICS (Age)

Int -1(-3), Per +1(-1), Pre +1(-1), Com +1(-1), Str -1(-3), Sta 0(-2), Dex +3(+1), Qik 0(-2)

VIRTUES
Affinity: Craft
Free Expression
Inspirational
Covenfolk (free)
FLAWS
Fickle Nature
Lame
Motion Sickness
PERSONALITY TRAITS
Proud +4
Diffident +4

REPUTATIONS
Daydreamer, but listens to instructions

COMBAT

Dodge: Init: -2, Attack: --, Defense: -2, Damage: --
Fist: Init: -2, Attack: +1, Defense: -2, Damage: -3
Kick: Init: -3, Attack: +1, Defense: -3, Damage: +0
Soak:-2
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (20+)
Encumbrance: 0

ABILITIES

[tableborder][tr][th]Ability[/th] [th]Specialty[/th] [th]Value[/th] [th]XP[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargain[/td] [td][center]2[/center][/td] [td]social interaction[/td] [td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm[/td] [td][center]2[/center][/td] [td]clergy[/td] [td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td] [td][center]2[/center][/td] [td]superiors[/td] [td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken[/td] [td][center]2[/center][/td] [td]superiors[/td] [td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Guile[/td] [td][center]1[/center][/td] [td]superiors[/td] [td][center]5[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadeship[/td] [td][center]3[/center][/td] [td]children[/td] [td][center]30[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language (Arabic)[/td] [td][center]5[/center][/td] [td]Siculo[/td] [td][center]Free + 0[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language (Italian)[/td] [td][center]2[/center][/td] [td]Religious usage[/td] [td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Profession: Domestic Servant[/td] [td][center]1[/center][/td] [td]Covenfolk[/td] [td][center]5[/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Teaching[/td] [td][center]1[/center][/td] [td]single student[/td] [td][center]5[/center][/td][/tr][/tr]
[tr][td]Theology[/td] [td][center]2[/center][/td] [td]knowing one's place[/td] [td][center]15[/center][/td][/tr][/tr][/tableborder]

EQUIPMENT
Second hand smock
Mason’s tools

BACKGROUND
Hassin was abandoned over a year ago, first when his father joined the rebels on Sicily, and then when his mother was killed in a dockside altercation, some say over a “business” transaction. He was taken by Father Ratzinger’s orphanage for a short while, but when Paphos recruited the Orphan Class of 1220, Hassin was added as an obvious choice to eventually e apprenticed. He spent 1221 learning the people of Domus Aureus and acting as a servant but spent his spare time watching Paphos and Penko work. Penko eventually saw his potential as a mason and took him as an apprentice in spring of 1221.

ADVANCEMENT
[size=150]1221[/size]

I like Trogdor's format and shamelessly stole it!

rebels on Sicily?

In 1220 a group of muslim nobles rebelled against Frederick, culminating in the expulsion of muslims is 1224 to apulia, italy. The expulsion in Malta was related because Frederick feared the Maltese population would support the rebellion or cause it to spread. This never ocurred, but we don't know whether this is because of the expulsion or despite it.

2 points- first the Orphanage is sponsored by Henry, not Ratzinger. Secondly they would have at least attempted to teach him some degree of Christian theology there, and pressured him towards being baptized as Christian. How the character would react to this is up to you, but part of the establishment of this Orphanage was to ensure that orphaned children would be raised as Christian despite a large Muslim culture on the island.

He cannot begin the game with artes Liberales without an appropriate virtue.

Also profession:chamberlain is the skill in managing domestic servants and cleaning staff. I believe you may be looking for profession: domestic service

I also show you have 106 points in abilities (assuming Arabic is free) (111 with artes liberals) and should have 135 at age 11 (105 at age 9, 120 at age 10)

OK, revamped skills. I agree about the baptism and would go slightly further - I don't think he would have much of a choice about it. So he has been baptized but still thinks of himself as a hidden Muslim.

I think he might be watched because of this, but he wasn't in the system for long enough to be a problem.