Hermetic breakthrough : magic w/t arc connex need ideas

Yop,

A magus has accumulated 126 breakthrough points [after 120 years of research] to increase the magic theory and suppress the "arcane connection" limit.
Now, it's done for him, and soon for his covenant.

Of course, this magus already has a great list of spells with arcane connection range (i copy paste it right down). But, if you had this new unlimited power, what would you done? He has some nice arts:

But, now, after all those years experimentating... i'm out of idea for uses !!! (tell me about irony!)

Thanks for your ideas!

Exar.

PS: the spells he already has:

• The Inexorable search InCo 20
  • Tracing the trail of Death’s stench InCo 20 with a minor side effect : the spell says for how long time the body is dead
  • Did i lost some arcane connections ? InCo 20 (base 4, pers, +4 complexity) with a minor side effect : the spell say how much arcane connections are available to you which aren’t in your possession.
  • Did i lost some arcane connections ? InCo 20 (base 4, pers, +4 complexity)
  • The eye of the sage, InCo(Im) 30
  • Calling the Council of the Ancestors In(Cr)Co(Me) 45 ritual (touch, moon, boundary) this spell calls back from the dead the spirits of all your ancestors whose graves are within a cemetery (or catacombs) you are in. Spirits of those who have given a Christian burial, or have departed to Final Twilight, cannot be summoned. The spirits gather around you, and you can present them with the reason of the summons. They are generally sympathetic and supportive to their descendants, and will offer help as best they can. Once awoken, the spirits will remain awake for a moon. You can return to the graveyard to converse with them at any time. The spirits can talk to you and to any other person, and appear as ghosts (each with a Magic Might of 5 to 45). The spirits are immaterial, and their existence is limited to the graveyard’s boundary. Their supernatural powers, if any, are determined by the storyguide.
  • Chatting with deads InCo(Me) 45 ritual (touch, moon, boundary) : the deads in the boundary begin to talk with the caster.
  • leap of homecoming ReCo 35 which attracts birds at the new place
  • Leap of homecoming, ReCo 35 which allows to know if it’s a good arcane connection for teleportation
  • The Wizard’s striking with fire CrIg 35 (base 15, arc) which doesn’t burn human corpses but attires grasshoppers
  • The Wizard’s striking with fire CrIg 35 (base 15, arc) +20.
  • Summoning the distant image InIm 25
  • Peering the unknown mind InMe 50 (arc, conc)
  • The way of knowing what you are thinking InMe 50 (base 15, arc, moon) which allows the caster to known surface thoughts for the duration and, due to experimentation, allows the caster to suggests ideas into the target’s mind. The target won’t known these ideas aren’t his but he’s not compelled to follow them and can reject them.
  • Knowing what you are thinking InMe 50 (base 15, arc, moon) which allows the caster to known surface thoughts for the duration
  • Incantation of Summoning the deads ReMe 40 with a restriction : can’t be cast under water
  • Incantation of Summoning the deads ReMe 40 with a minor flaw and a major side benefits : this spell causes the spirit to be rather good disposed to the caster but only if the caster welcomes him ; otherwise, the spirit try to flee.
  • Incantation of Summoning the deads ReMe 40 : the spirit is summoned end can’t attack, neither lie to, the caster during an hour.
  • Incantation of Summoning the deads ReMe 40
  • Geass of servitude ReMe 60 ritual (base 20, arc, year) which obliges a target to follow one’s command for the year. Due to experimentation, the targe twill impose respect (as if under a aura of ennobled presence spell). The spell don’t work on men younger than 18 years old.
  • Geass of servitude ReMe 60 (base 20, arc, year) which obliges a target to follow one’s command for the year.
  • opening the Intangible tunnel ReVi 20
  • opening the reverse intangible tunnel ReVi 20, creating a tunnel to an arcane connexion which he knows it exists, from the magus himself.

I wouldn't use this power to develop many spells, I'd get myself a nice collection of arcane connection sand "restructure" the order - I'd turn it into a totalitarian dictatorship with my magus pulling the strings . And if anybody does anything I'd dislike, I'd make that person disappear (think of Captain Kirk's Tantalus Filed in "Mirror, Mirror").

I'd start with lower level magi, making them into tools for my :imp: plans, and then take over the order.

After that, I'd deal with the muggles... pardon mundanes , reducing human population to a bearable level.

PS: My point is - developing more spells might be less fun than using your new power in action.