Hermetic Projects

That's odd...why was the thing about making "Summon a ghost" ritual erratad in the second printing but not the first?

Because chronologically it wasn't errated until after the second printing occured.

The "first printing errata" were all physically corrected (I believe) for the second printing, whereas the "second printing errata" are those issued after the second printing happened. If you have a first printing copy you need to read the errata for both printings.

That looks like a mistake on my part so I'd go with the core book (which looks to have the bonus of being higher).

Ok thanks

Last thing, i got the book today, good book.
I've begun by the Living ghst chapter, but all have great points.

Same thing here.

Sure, the Living Ghost was far from an arch-lich, but that is pretty normal, due to the method that is used (which is restricted by normal hermetic rules), and, in the end, I liked it.
My only beef would have made to base the ghost's might on the magus highest art, as was done in (don't remember, maybe calebais), but this is minor.

And I'll have Lava questions...

I am gonna to write 3 erratas that i've seen. But the book is great.
Other thing, i must check many spells to change them to fit the criteria of the book, taht they fit with me too. I have this character taht fit with the last chapter, the menagerie: http://mariojpcsimon.blogspot.com/2012/02/mago-para-ars-magica-cesar-de-la-cuadra.html

Hi, one little doubt...
Would it work one Creo animal base 50 with Range Group Ritual spell to create various magic animals? Is it very impossible or just relatively unbalanced? I made one thinking about one Experiment doing wrong... mariojpcsimon.blogspot.com/2011/ ... s-por.html here the spell "Murmullos del Bosque" CrAn 75, the original intntion was a resurection of one familiar, but the Eperimentation changed, so i think that the spell is rare and one Story-telling tool. I said that is a good preternatural tether.

I think it would create a group of identical animals.
Not necessarily fully identical, but the same species anyway.

Ok thanks, my question was more in the sense about if the Objective Group is possible with the Guideline.
I added one magnitud to the differents males and females recently because the anotation on the book.

Ah, I wasn't sure. From the box at the top of p. 113 I'd say that T: Group is clearly valid.

Thank you - I fully support that.

Another doubt... one enchanted item can have one openning intangible tunnel-like effctin it, correct? I can imagine something like this charged item:

Could this be possible?

Dramatization about "The Great Tower" Chapter.
Could you get anymore to the others? I think that that series grants some more.

I've saw and sent one mail with one errata, but i'll say here to all.
One the Invested Items to make one Livng Corpse chapter, the Effect modification "+3 linking effect" are added to two of them. I've checked the Core rules and say just the opposite thing about the the effects that make posible the Triggered effects. (Page 99).
Could be possible taht this errata pressent on others books?

David Chart response:

I supose that is all this.