Houses of Hermes: Societates

A lot. :frowning:
It ends up increasing the costs by about 1/3 IIRC, assuming I bundle several books together to offset the fixed processing costs. Can't give you accurate numbers, been a long time.

Down to a few weeks at this point.

Yes...the anticipation is terrible. I hope it lasts

To use a very american phrase "I feel your pain". I recently ordered a book for my neice from a bookseller in England as it is not available in the US yet. The shipping cost more than the book.
It cost £5.99 for the book, £6.99 for the shipping ($25.13 USD total),
and it still isn't here! I ordered it on April 21st. That's 20 days so far. To be fair, that is what they told me to expect.
I must now cast Visage of the Impatient Yank on myself. GRR!

Good news and bad news from the front page

Shipping Status

Houses of Hermes: Societates and the third printing of Unknown Armies 2nd Edition are now safely arrived in our warehouse. We are not yet shipping them out, however, because another new release, Legendary Dungeoneer: Wrath of the Serpent Goddess is in a truck on its way to us, with delivery expected on Friday. To economize on shipping and paperwork, we'll be shipping all three together (as well as the restock orders that distributors have given us).

[color=red][size=200]Yay![/size]

I second that!! Wohoo!!!! :smiley:

Xavi

I breathe a huge sigh of relief that they've made it this far.

:slight_smile:

Now to see if I need to unfreeze some savings... :open_mouth:

I can't wait for it!!!! :smiley:
Thank you very much :smiley:

So does that mean "possibly next week?".
DROOL DROOL DROOL

For Ancient magic they did the international orders first and of course Atlas will ship to a distributer who will in turn ship to stores.

I think that there is a chance you'll see it next week but I wouldn't bet on it.

International orders first - excellent idea. I may still get it in time for my holiday (vacation) - just in case of rain in the Lake District!

Is it out Now ?

From his update of the virtue/flaw listing we can infer that Erik Dahl has a copy but he is an author and comp copies were presumably sent out first.

If we are lucky shipping started on Friday afternoon. On the other hand it's entirely possible that they (Atlas) haven't shipped it yet. To my understanding, Atlas will ship to distributors, who will then ship to their clients. So I suspect it isn't out yet.

No, I don't have a copy yet, but I noticed all the Virtues and Flaws are listed in the table of contents, so I just used the preview. I suspect you will still get the first look, O Mighty Silence of the NDA Breaker. :slight_smile:

Amazon gave it a release date of May 14.

amazon.com/Houses-Hermes-Soc ... 724&sr=8-1

Yesterday they had 3 "used" copies already available. Today they're not listed.

Warehouse 23 still lists it as pre-order.

(nah, I'm not chomping at the bit. Really. I'm not. And no that is absolutely NOT frosty breath emitting from my lips.)

eric

This time I'm trying out a new approach - I havent preordered the newest Ars-book from overseas. Instead I'll soon be dispatching one of my players, aka Frakel, to London to hunt down and bring me home a Societas copy. :smiley:

Dedicated players are a charm :stuck_out_tongue:

From the front page

So Erik, when can we expect you to post your review? :slight_smile: