Some points on how we'll try to run the game:
- Each story will have two threads, one for the stuff related to actual play, and another for our of character discussions and such. The idea is that "in-character" statements, immediate actions, or actions that don't need to much planning or discussion go in the Actual Play, and the banter about what to do, or questions/discussions of game mechanics related to the story go into the Out of Character thread.
- eg. Story: Xandar's Preplay - Actual play, and Story: Xandar's Preplay - Out of Character
- or. Chapter 1: Stealing the Crown - AP, and Chapter 1: Stealing the Crown - OOC
- this means its very quick to review what was said and done in the Actual Play thread, and not be reading pages of game mechanics.
- Posting in a thread usually auto-subscribes you to that thread do you can follow when changes happen.
- You will get an email if a reply is written after you've posted, so that you know something has changed. It won't however spam you for each comment/post between your visits.
- A useful style to use is to write quotes around all the things your character actually says, "You mongrel, take that!" and anything out of character is written in [brackets].
- Private content: if you have stuff you wish the GM only to know send it via the in-forum messages, or via email.