Interogatorry of Cecelio

"No questions from me," Lucas adds. He had already gotten to know her in the City of Brass and needed no more than her questioning to settle his mind.

Fleur smiles "none on this topic, I will have several afterwards."

Cecilio will wait a bit, mostly waiting for someone to cast before saying, "Are there any other questions? No reason to restrict casting Demon's Eternal Oblivion to a discrete chunk of time. I'm not gonna take offense. I'm very pro taking precautions against the infernal. "

Fleur ponders aloud "It might be worthwhile to have a magic item which will cast Demons Eternal Oblivian over an area periodically, leave versions of it at key points."

Carmen motions to a vote on Cecilio. She, Roberto, and any NPC magi vote yes.
Then she motions to commission seven DeO trinkets to be placed/used stategically, as managed & determined by the Artifex.

Fleur votes in favor of both motions.

Lucas also votes in favor of both motions.

Vibria votes yes on both measures.

So does Guiverna, after a moment (she was busy undressing Acutus with her eyes).

So let us presume both motions carry. Unless there is anyone who has not spoke up and/or disagrees. Saves time :slight_smile:
Cecilio is accepted as a Journeywoman. The office Artifex is charged with designing and crafting seven DeO items to be stationed strategically about the covenant. The Artifex office is being overseen by the Warden for lack of a Master. So that would be Arachne, who has Asliano's character (memory fail) as a deputy. I am going to NPC him for a while and see what happens.

:cry:

So many things to do!

And arachne already wants to instill an anti- (shapeshifter / invisible character / Imaginem Disguised character) device at each of our 3 control posts between the "public" and "private" parts of the castle.

And Antoine's best combo isn't PeVi by far :frowning:

Maybe he can create some kind or ReVi trap? Although keeping demons bottled up in one place is sure to not bring trouble at all.

This is complicated. Our Aegis is already one of the most powerful in the entire order, which means that any demon into our grounds would either have been invited, or require special countermeasures.*

• IIRC, a PeVi spell specifically designed to target a possessing demon. Otherwise, it doesn't work.

Arachne is the best on PeVi by a long shot, being in the low 30s. Solomon is next in the low 20s. After that, there are a few in the teens. (Carmen, Roberto, Lucas, Guiverna). Maybe Arachne could make the first one and do up a lab text to allow others to follow.

Yea, I know, too many things on Arachne's plate.

Fleur's base lab total is magic theory (8+2)+ int(3)+ familiar (9)+aura(3)=25 before any arts are considered.
Admittedly the arts of Pe and Vi only add 2 between them... but once she has a few other things out of the way she could certainly contribute.

Yes! We're in Purity! See I told you this would work. And they have a good Aegis.
Its always good to be cautious.
Fleur you had something you wanted to ask?

OOC: Don't forget item bonuses for forum and shape!

"We have a lot of overlap in interests, both in terms of the library and fertility magic, I was hoping we might strategize on these. Have you done any work before on fertility magic? Would you be willing to assist in labs to develop it more quickly, or trade translated lab texts when we both have breakthroughs?"

I had intended to create translated lab texts of anything that would contribute to a breakthrough, one for here, one for the Colentes Arcanorum and one for Durenmar, not that I expect anything to come from the later two. If we're stretched thin on scribal resources you can have the Colentes Arcanorum's. I don't really know how useful assistance in the lab would be for research though. If you dredge up some ancient magic you can't quite manage I'd be willing to assist. If you would be willing to translate your lab texts, that would be wonderful, but you're already beyond what most members of our House do in terms of sharing.

Welcome to Andorra Cecelio. Hope you survive the experience :smiling_imp:

Unsticking thread. Close of this short side storey. Three Fortune points to everyone involved.
:smiley: