Hi fellows amici,
I was wondering about item and triggering.
- My first effect is a inCo base 5 with sun and constant duration. The use would be : when someone touches the item, the item can ask his name.
I was wondering if "sun + touch" is okay? In fact, the item ask name one time at everyone who touches, but not during the "touch" (say the item is a sword, it asks name only when it's taken by the warrior, not during the fight which follows).
Then, when the person named XXXX take the item, others effect are triggered to stop being activated (say other effect is, for example, some PeCo to kill [you know the "sword which can only be put by the King"]). When XXXX let the item go, the others effect are triggered to be activitated again.
Until now, is it okay? I think so but not sure and I would'nt want to create a flawed item ... i have however a question: Can an item sense that it's taken without using an effect?
Because i have some kind of interrogation: say my item is taken by AAAA. AAAA is touching the item, thus, normally, the first effect must activate... but HOW can the first effect be triggered? "touch" range is autosufficient or not? Must the item possess some "InForm" to know it is moved and then triggering the first effect?
- Then is the tricky part.
A) about triggering of others effects
I said the "others effects" are active when XXXX is not touching the item.
I want them to not be "activated" imediatly but want them to be able to be activated.
Say it's a PeCo effect, i don't necessarily want it to be immediatly activated when XXXX let the item drop down (because, without target, it's useless!). I want the PeCo able to activate when anyone (being not XXXX (because the first effect would prevent the others effect being active)) take the item (and now, it has a target.
Would a PeCo (touch) be okay? Or must another triggering be used?
If i need another triggering:
- when an effect is "used" but can't penetrate (example: the InCo in 1) is used but the parma of the user is greater than the penetration of the item), is it able to trigger others items? in other words, is the non penetration a fact which can trigger effects?
- would i need a (penetrating if needed) effect to know the item is being taken by another than XXXX?
B) About multiple targets
Then what if 2 persons take the item in the same times:
- is a PeCo (touch) with (multiple) uses okay?
- would i need a PeCo (touch, group) with 1 use?
- or, worst, a PeCo (touch, group) with (multiple) uses?
I think 1 is the best: anytime someone (being not XXXX) take the item, it triggers 1 use. If it's unlimited, no problem. If it has a finished number of uses, the (finished +1) user is not affected and can worn the item until the ... next sun duration, when the item resplenishes his uses per day !
My thought about this PeCo: it would be: PeCo (touch, unlimited uses) +3 triggering: activated when someone touch it, +3 triggering: not able to activate when first effect say XXXX is touching.
I hope i have been clear enough!
Thanks for your help fellows!