Julia the Dove, Familiar ex Antonius

I know I have no say, but I do not think this is appropriate in my opinion. That kinda defeat the point of having her as a perceptive and intuitive character, and as a guide for the covenfolk if anybody and their mother can fool her day in and day out.

How can a character be a "clear thinker" at the same time as having this flaw ? This seems contradictory.

If you want to go this way, might as well rework the concept to something else entirely.

This is in fact a net -11 to rolls of folk ken, second sight against anything that tries to fool her, etc.

I think the intent of page 54 is that if the Trait and the Characteristic are both positive or both negative the Essential Trait replaces the characteristic, but when one is positive and the other negative they add. Although I've several different interpretations.

I also understood this to be a (+5-6) instead of a straight (-6).

However, I'd like to stay true to JP's vision. I am having trouble coming up with ideas for an appropriate major flaw. JP, any ideas you would like to see played out instead of Essential Flaw?

The simplest solution i see would be to remove vis mastery or no fatigue.

We are balancing virtues/flaws. If we were to remove, we would have to take away virtues and I like our current virtue load out. How about a nice story flaw? Anything you want to get dragged into?

Indiscreet could work, she would say things. Dwarf could work too, as she would be the size of a child.

I like it, indiscreet it is!

I went back and rechecked the essential flaws, because it didn't sound right to me either, and at this point I cannot figure out where I got the reading I did, aside from reading while stressed. If you want to return to "rose colored glasses" it will put you at a -1 Per in those situations only.

I kinda like Indiscreet and would like to stick with that, if its OK with you.

Thanks for double checking on Essential Flaw. Even if we are not using it now, it's nice to know we have a reasonable ST who is willing to do stuff like that!