Justinia ex Miscellanea

Filler for main sheet, style shamelessly stolen from jebrick.

She's beauty, she's grace, she'll fall flat on her face.

[size=150]Justinia[/size] - at gauntlet

Characteristics: Int +5, Per +1, Pre 3, Com +3, Str -1, Sta +2, Dex -3, Qik -2
Size: 0
Age: 25 (25), Height: 6', Weight: 162 lbs, Gender: Female
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 1 (5)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues: Book Learner, Cautious Sorcerer, Faerie Background, Good Teacher, Great Intelligence, Great Intelligence, Hermetic Magus, Improved Characteristics, Inventive Genius, Linguist, Second Sight, Skilled Parens, Strong Faerie Blood ('Afrit), The Gift, Well-Traveled
Flaws: Deficient Technique (Muto), Infamous Master, Monstrous Appearance, Nocturnal, Optimistic, Unbearable to Divine Beings, Weak Spontaneous Magic

Sympathy Traits: Power +1, Patience -1
Reputations: Bad Reputation (Uncivilized Heathen) 3
Combat:
Dodge: Init: +0, Attack ‑‑, Defense +0, Damage ‑‑
Fist: Init: +0, Attack +1, Defense +0, Damage +0
Kick: Init: ‑1, Attack +1, Defense ‑1, Damage +3
Knife: Init: +0, Attack +2, Defense +0, Damage +2
Soak: +2
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, ‑1, ‑3, ‑5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: ‑1 (1‑5), ‑3 (6‑10), ‑5 (11‑15), Incapacitated (16‑20), Dead (21+)

[table][tr][th]Ability[/th][th]Score[/th][th]specialty[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Arabic[/td][td]5[/td][td]Khaliji[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Area Lore (Persia)[/td][td]3[/td][td]History[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Artes Liberales[/td][td]4[/td][td]Ceremonial Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Brawl[/td][td]1[/td][td]Dodging[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mundane Relations[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration[/td][td]1[/td][td]Lab Work[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td][td]1[/td][td]Church[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Latin[/td][td]5[/td][td]Hermetic Use[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td][td]1[/td][td]Lab Work[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td][td]4[/td][td]Creo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parma Magica[/td][td]1[/td][td]Mentem[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parsi[/td][td]5[/td][td]Persian[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Philosophiae[/td][td]2[/td][td]Ceremonial Magic[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Second Sight[/td][td]1[/td][td]Regiones[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Syriac[/td][td]5[/td][td]Liturgical[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Theology[/td][td]1[/td][td]Ecumenism[/td][/tr][/table]

Arts: Cr 2, In 6, Mu 0, Pe 3, Re 8, An 0, Aq 2, Au 0, Co 0, He 0, Ig 0, Im 4, Me 0, Te 7, Vi 2

Equipment: Knife, Clothes, Occasional Food, Head Full of Bright Ideas
Encumbrance: 0 (0)
Spells Known:
[table][tr][th]Spell[/th][th]Tech/Form[/th][th]Casting[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Maintaining the Difficult Spell[/td] [td]ReVi 20[/td] [td]+12[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Cloak of Duck's Feathers[/td] [td]ReAq 5[/td] [td]+12[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Break the Oncoming Wave[/td] [td]ReAq 10[/td] [td]+12[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Eyes of the Eons[/td] [td]InTe 10[/td] [td]+15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wielding the Invisible Sling[/td] [td]ReTe 10[/td] [td]+17[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Crest of the Earth Wave[/td] [td]ReTe 20[/td] [td]+17[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wizard's Sidestep[/td] [td]ReIm 10[/td] [td]+14[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sense the Nature of Vis[/td] [td]InVi 5[/td] [td]+10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Scales of the Magical Weight[/td] [td]InVi 5[/td] [td]+10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Invisibility of the Standing Wizard[/td] [td]ReVi 15[/td] [td]+12[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm not finding monsterous appearance or unbearable t divine beings- do you mean monsterous blood and offensive to divine beings?

Monstrous Appearance is from RoP: Faerie, p. 52. It is on the list of virtues for Faerie characters, but is also mentioned on p.107 as one of the flaws that might be allowed to be taken by Faerie-Blooded characters. I had missed that this was only at the discretion of the storyguide, as it is explicitly listed in The Cradle and the Crescent, p. 77 as one of the suggested "other virtues and flaws" for an Afrit-blooded character.

Unbearable to (Beings) appears on p.87 of HoH:MC (and other books I believe), in a list of flaws which is explicitly not solely for House Merinita. It essentially makes the Gift count as the Blatant Gift toward the selected group.

Same question now as Jebrick- which 45 points were from childhood?

Childhood: 15 points of Area Lore, 30 points of Parsi. Well-Travelled: 50 points of Syriac (Arabic being the native language). Youth of five years prior to apprenticeship resulting in 75 xp spent on 15 more Area Lore, 5 Brawl, 5 Concentration, 5 Etiquette, 5 Leadership, 30 Parsi and 10 Syriac.

Okay, this looks good, are we leaving it here for now or advancing onwards? If so which method for how long?

Probably a bit further. I'm thinking, hm, five years of post-apprenticeship roaming, then three or four with the caravan? I don't want her too old, for reasons, but at the same time, I sorta want to plug a few holes in her skills. This would leave her in her early thirties, a good scholar but an awful mage.

Would you be okay with some or all of her years being done with aging rolls? It's an optional thing, I know, but I figure it's a bit odd for a faerie-blooded character to actually "look her age".

I think we can find something more efficient than that- figure she should look 35 at 50, probably ages normally until age 14, so 36 years actual are 21 years apparent, which means every 12 years after age 14 she appears to age 7 instead. Lets go ahead and do the 30 points per year roaming, when we have all the build points done we can switch to seasonal with the caravan.