Let's make apprentice created enchantments

Based on my experience with wine, I would argue that wine which leaves no hangover is more than slightly unnatural. :smiley:
Nevertheless, my first reaction on seeing this item was "OMG, that's bloody brilliant."

In my game, I'd probably insist on a Size modifier, since the base Individual for wine is 1/100th the size, just to avoid the cheese factor. I think "Object of Increased Size" doesn't affect noble metals for the same reason.

An item to assist in reducing the costs in a covenant, or to add as a quality of life improvement.

1 Like

An idea I was looking at when pondering my Merinita's spell options.

And an idea originally tested as a method of better teaching. Theoretically, Sun duration is the same as concentration+item maintains, but I prefer the latter for its ability to be extended or ended.

1 Like

Could also be written up as ReHe10 and created as a potion if vis was an issue and campaigns do not tend to have frequent battles.

1 Like

Note - could be argued that the base needs to be higher if the water-steam-water process was too volatile, so I added an extra mag. Might need another, I’m not sure.

1 Like

I am already taking that into account! The barrel holds a base individual of processed liquids, not a base individual of plain water (which would be a pool 15 paces across and 2 deep - far more than 100 gallons).But I edited the post to make it explicit!

1 Like

I don’t follow where the 10000 gallons of water is to make 100 gallons of wine. Don’t you need 100 times the source material to get the result? If you only have a few hundred gallons of water you only get 2 gallons of wine. What am I missing?

We don't play it that way, though I am not 100% sure whether it is a house rule or not :slight_smile: For us 1 liter becomes 1 liter.
It just feels wrong (and is prone to abuse) that you can change volume so much just by changing the type of medium.

1 Like
1 Like

Oooh, I like it!

Out of sheer contrariness, to prove wrong the statement "Muto Vim effects can not be enchanted in a lesser enchanted device" :slight_smile:

2 Likes

achievment unlocked

For PeVi against fae

The poker is cheap and easy to craft due to the +7 lab bonus. This could also be a single use potion shaped as iron knives instead of a fire poker, to be thrown, as:

1 Like

Are you sure this effect is valid? I think this effect might be invalid because the MuVi spell is still targeting something which is not in the dagger?

Yes. It is not a "metamagic" spell. Check out the Wicked Jar in RoP:I.

A candidate for the InIm item, which also happens to be inspired by a webcomic about roleplaying, ref: d20monkey's webcomic.

(could also be made as a small clear glass lense worn as jewelry or a nick nack if the hat is just too repulsive/silly "charm of the watchful parent"?).

The weirdness of Intellego Imaginem is that the target is the thing observed, so this hat could allow the wearer to see images of any size +1 or smaller thing that they touch, so perhaps see the other side of a door or the underside of a table, a book that someone in front of you is reading, or perhaps the contents of a closed book or box (although light might be an issue). But eyes in the back of your head and similar effects should really use the special target from Sight as through a Plethron Distant from MoH. (you could change it to range voice and duration concentration for a pretty cool item)

Updated for reflect this. Wouldn't it be viable to say that the spell is allowing the person to see the other side of the hat?