List of Mythic Blood types

Thanks.
I have added the Gigantes bloodline from The Sundered Eagle to the wiki, but I don't have access to Faith & Flame. Somebody else will need to add the Balthazarine lineage.

That is interesting. It looks like none of the Founders left a Mythic Bloodline that has been written up, except for Bjornaer.
I know all the Gifted Mercere are biologically descended from the Founder Mercere, the House being a True Lineage one. But I don't know of any reference to these Gifted Mercere having Mythic Blood. Sort of lends credence to the idea that Mercere only ever had weak Gift to begin with.

I think Bonisagus had one child (with Trianoma), who was lost.

What of the other Founders? Pralix?

Once you start thinking about this, it opens up so many flavour text possibilities. For example:
Tytalus and Tremere were apprenticed to the incredibly powerful necromancer Guorna the Fetid, who might have turned them off women for life. Perhaps being necromancers, they were only interested in women who were dead? Say, if you have met the ghost of Helen of Troy, would any mortal woman tempt you? Or necromancers don't engage in life-creating activities.
Perhaps Tytalus didn't consider seducing women worth the challenge (before he got Leprosy)? Perhaps celibacy was a condition of getting the power of the Titans to defeat Guorna. Or castration might have been the condition...
Perhaps Tremere only had eyes for Pralix, but she turned her admiring gaze to Tytalus, so Tremere turned megalomaniac in order to get enough power so that Pralix would notice him. Or Tremere always had a Temperate personality that prevented passion getting in the way of his Ambition.

Hmmm,.. If Tremere or Tytalus did have children, it could have been before they rebelled against Guorna and became Founders of OoH. In which case the Mythic Blood of Tremere might grant a Minor Magical Focus in something other than Certamen.