Lords of Men, any news?

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if we're any closer to a release date for Lords of Men. We're really looking forward to this book, you see. :slight_smile:
And when I'm still on the subject, would it be too soon to ask for a table of contents, like you did with many of the previous books?

Cheers,

Eirik

Hi there. The cover is finished, interior art has been contracted, and it's in layout right now. We're actually having Jeff Tidball do layout and coordination, since I'm finishing up my maternity leave. We'll try to get a table of contents up when layout is finished. Glad to hear you're looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Well, he's not the only one... :wink:

Of course not! :stuck_out_tongue:

On a related note, perhaps as you may know now, i can only buy it through Warehouse 23 (i had some trouble earlier with "Magi of Hermes", that even now isn´t at the "Full line of Ars Magica" page, and is still only avaiable by the button "buy it now" here at Atlas). I had it delayed more than a month, so because i´m eager and everything :stuck_out_tongue: , could you make sure that is avaiable also through Warehouse 23 when it´s publishead please?

Thank you very much!

If you can't find the link on Warehouse 23 or our site, it's likely just because we forgot to put it up. Remind us, and we'll do it ASAP. Or, use this link, where you replace the last four digits with the AG stock number. You can find the number for a particular book at the bottom of the sell text on its product page on our site.

warehouse23.com/Cart.html?add=AG0292