"Lords of Men" available May 10 (so says Amazon)

Found this in my inbox this morning. Excited!

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has purchased or rated books by Erik Dahl, you might like to know that Lords of Men (Ars Magica Fantasy Roleplaying) will be released on May 10, 2010. You can pre-order yours by following the link below.
Lords of Men (Ars Magica Fantasy Roleplaying)
Timothy Ferguson
Price: $29.95
Release Date: May 10, 2010

amazon.com/gp/product/158978 ... 570_snp_dp

May 10 sounds like a milestone for the advancement of humankind :wink: Hopefully Gigamesh (local GS) will have it around the end of the month, then?

Cheers,
Xavi

:boggles: :open_mouth: You have an Amazon alert for books with my name on them?? I'm honored...!

I wasn't one of the authors of Lords of Men, but that's really cool.

Yeah, it always amuses me when these alerts pop up in my email. I purchased one of your books awhile back from Amazon, and now I always get an alert when new AM books come out, but it always leads with your name. Cracks me up.

fie, fie fie, I smell a conspiracy!

Eric Dahl secretly owns amazon!

And they know who you are, where you are, and if you wear pink underwear.

PS: disregard this post. It's silly.

Hey, only real men wear pink! OR so the voices tell me...

:smiley:

Shane

In 1220, that's right. We only switrched to "pink is for girls" last century.

I'm not expecting it before June 10 to be honest. It'll take some time to come back from the printer and then to find its way out of the warehouse (let alone fly the Atlantic).

Woot! I'm in the Paradigm without even trying!

Um... :blush:

Shane

Lords of Men arrived in the warehouse last week. Orders to non-US customers have already shipped. U.S. stagger shipping starts tomorrow (due to our waiting for Mad Scientist University: Spring Break to arrive in quantity needed for US customers), so that distributors around the USA should all be receiving all the new items and reprints next Monday. (And likewise Amazon; that May 10 date turned out to be a bit optimistic.)

Great news!

Hurrah! So probably in the shops in London (i.e Orc Nest) next Wednesday - too early to try tomorrow surely?

Not tomorrow, brother. Next week, hopefully...

Regards,

Shane

Hrm... with luck it arrives at the Compleat Strategist in NYC while I am at Book Expo America, and I can nip down to the store and grab it.

Fingers crossed!

Vrylakos

(Guys, am I the only one who thinks I'm going to be lynched if people don't like this book?)

I'm glad people are looking forward to it...it's a tasty ice ream topping and a floor wax! :smiley:

It's an important book in many ways and I'm looking forward to people finally getting their hands on it. Not least, I can't wait to get my copies!

Not only are you not the only one thinking there could be a lynching, but I'm thinking you're not the only one who would be featured in said lynching. :smiley:

He even comes to urope to get himself lynched. You can't complain about service there, can you?

Ha! At least it'll be aquick death. No torturing me for information about upcoming supplements....

Who said no torturing? I have an inquisitor friend....

Xavi