Malediction: Eternal Child

A classic curse cast on a (young) character is that he / she will never grow up.
I was trying to bring it within the framework of the Ars Magica Virtues and Flaws system.

I'd say:

1. If the character is "locked" as a young adolescent (age 12-13), it's a free virtue.
    You get a -1 on all physical characteristics (as children of that age do - I assume this is worth about a minor flaw), but also the benefits of the Unaging Flaw.

2. If the character is "locked" as an elder child (age 10-11), it's a minor flaw.
    You get a -2 on physical characteristics (as children of that age do - I assume this is worth two minor flaws), but also get the benefits of the Unaging Flaw.

3. If the character is "locked" as a younger child (age 6-9), it's a major flaw.
    You get a -3 to -4 on physical characteristics (I guess a major flaw), AND a Social Handicap flaw (you are not considered an adult yet), but again get the benefits of the Unaging Flaw. Note that folks were considered to have many of the responsibilities of adults - and were held accountable etc. - much earlier in medieval times; so I put the Social Handicap penalty threshold somewhere around age 8-10.

Comments?

I would say that you certainly get that for all 3 versions, even if it would be much less dramatic for the 12+.

Thats going too far. Someone around 15 would still not be considered an adult really, unless very mature or responsible, BUT someone from 13 up would likely be wanted to act like an adult even if not under "full" adult expectations. Kind of "adult on probation" or "adult under supervision" style.

Being or looking very young can be expected to be a clear flaw up until 14-16 years, and a severe one under 10-12.
However, thereĀ“s also a social difference from now in that if someone could "prove" themselves, those who knows or knows of the person will likely be more willing to accept "a kid" than would be probable today.