Might be too early to ask, but... :)

We know about Magi of Hermes coming this fall, and we've even seen the table of contents (which looks nice, by the way), but I'm very curious about what the next release will be. I mean, my group will buy anything of Ars Magica. Atlas could make a book about Medieval Cooking ("Knife & Spoon - Cooking in Mythic Europe" :stuck_out_tongue: ). Anyway, is it too early, or can you lovely people at Atlas tell us what the book coming out after Magi of Hermes will be? :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Eirik

This is actually a cool idea. Not as an official supplament or anything. More like a cook book inspired by Ars Magica, for fans of the game and their friends. Since ahem I am a chef, I am willing and able to contribue a few cool ideas. Need to do research though. Not sure if Tapas were yet a tradition in medieval Iberia. I know my "Flambeau Five Alarm Chili" would be achronistic :laughing:

Next up is Lords of Men, which is the 5th Edition take on Ordo Nobilis. It's TENTATIVELY scheduled for January, but hasn't been officially announced yet ... as many of you know John and I are expecting two new additions to our family next month, so pretty much the entire 2nd half of the year is tentative at this point. :wink:

Lords of Men? Finally! :smiley:
That's great news. I've been asking for a new version of Ordo Nobilis since 5th edition first came out. Hehe, better late than not at all. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update,

Cheers,

Eirik