Missing card from Gloom Game

I opened a pack of my Gloom game recently and after trying to recount them to two 55 card stacks to put them back in the box, I realized one was missing. The card I am missing is the Modifier Card named ""Starved in a Storm". Is it possible that I could have this card replaced and how much would it cost? Thank you, I think the game is great!

I'm forwarding your note to our customer service person. Sorry for the trouble.

Thank you. Should I be expecting an email or private message? :slight_smile:

Likely an email, after New Years. (Sorry, our customer service person is away for the holidays.)

Just as a note -- the fastest way to get things like this dealt with is to either use the contact form that's now on our website, or send an e-mail to info@atlas-games.com (which Jess handles these days). Be sure to include your name and mailing address, since otherwise days are taken up playing tag back and forth getting the information needed to fix the problem. :slight_smile:

And it may go without saying, but there is no cost to you. We will mail you the missing card, apologize for the defect in the deck that you bought, and thank you for giving us the chance to fix the problem.

Thank you for your help! I had looked on the contact page and hadn't noticed the image on the left to click on it to use this form. I appreciate that you have this system in place and shall put in my request through there. Thanks again!