More book based fun and games

Hello again.

I'm still working on my ideas for a numerologists book that is also a talisman. I've got an effect that I'd like to put in it that allows the book to add new pages and also thin all the existing pages to keep the books thickness constant.

This is what I have so far.

The Infinite Library
Re(Mu)An26
R: Touch, D: Sun, T: Ind
Albertus finds deep meaning in the works of Bonisagus and would not consider another book for his talisman than one of the great wizards works. However, he also finds that his magic is more powerful when casting from a written copy of a spell and so he likes to keep copies of his spell notes on him to boost his powers. Ideally of course his book would be infinite and hence never run out of pages in which to scribe his works. Enter the Infinite Library. This effect takes pages of vellum and adds them to the Great Tome. It also thins the existing pages to keep the overall thickness of the book the same. The effect must be used for every individual page added to the tome and so only a certain number of pages can be added in a single day. Albertus doesn’t really see this as a problem, since he wants the book to be perfectly written, he likes to take his time and check the work of his scribe thoroughly first.
Note that because the spell continues to run, should anyone stop the spells from running, by Perdo Vim for instance, all the added pages would fall out and all the pages, both old and new would return to their original thickness.
(Base 4, +1 Touch, +2 Sun, +1 Rego, +4 levels for indefinite duration, +2 levels for 3 uses a day)

Does this seem doable? I'm particularly interested in multiple versions of the effect running at once. If this isn't workable, how would you do it?