Munchkin-o-grogs!

Hello here i come with a funny proposal

As a tribute for "frigthening munchkinism" here prouldly presents a space for those super characters.
Grogs!
What im triying to compell here is a list of templates for grogs that every SG could just pick, use and dispose.
Or a concep source for future grogs that could fit in any troupe.

-No more than 5 lines history
-less than 35yo ( but not disqualificating)

Funny chars apreciated.

So... What do you think of?

What's the best shield-grog armaments ? Heater shield + short sword. What's the second best ? Staff. Way more interesting. So here is a staff-carrying grog - an Italian mobster that took to running away from Italy after getting into trouble with Venice's underground due to cracking some wrong heads with his favorite weapon, the pole (staff).

Randello ("The Cudgel") was a low-level but talented enforcer in the Venician criminal underworld, famous for his use of a large baton as his weapon of choice. After "accidentally" splitting the head of a nobleman's son he got his throat cut and was left for dead. Having survived, surprisingly, he made the wise choice of moving to a far-away land and ended up serving as a shield grog, a job that he's been carrying out for years now. He has a morose temperament, and can't help but tell gruesome dark tales about his days in the criminal under world whenever circumstances remind him of them - which is just about "always". He tells them surprisingly well, which only makes things worse as he depresses and frightens all the other characters all too well. On the plus side - he's extremely loyal to his employer, and an excellent bodyguard.

To better serve as shield grog, Randello dons an armor of Quality.

Randello, "The Dead" Storyteller
Characteristics: Int -2, Per +1, Pre -3, Com 0, Str +2, Sta +3, Dex +3, Qik 0
Size: 0
Age: 40 (40), Height: 170 cm, Weight: 75 kg, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Virtues and Flaws: Tough (Soak: +3), Warrior (50/50), Puissant Great Weapon, Social Handicap
(Morose temperament) [Social Dealings: -3], Compulsion (Tell dark tales), Disfigured (cut throat)
Personality Traits: Brave +3, Pessimistic +3, Loyal +3
Combat:
Dodge: Init: -1, Attack --, Defense +3, Damage --
Staff: Init: +1, Attack +16, Defense +13, Damage +4
Fist: Init: -1, Attack +6, Defense +3, Damage +2
Kick: Init: -2, Attack +6, Defense +2, Damage +5
Soak: +15
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)
Abilities: Italian 5 (mob talk), Great Weapon 7+2 (Staff), Brawl 3 (Dagger), Thrown Weapon 2 (Knife,
Throwing), Concentration 1 (Maintaining defense), Covenant Lore: Covenant 2 (personalities), Folk Ken 2
(criminals), Carouse 2 (games of chance), Awareness 2 (bodyguarding), Area Lore: Venice 5 (criminal
world), Area Lore: Tribunal 2 (politics), Athletics 2 (running), Tribunal's Living Language 4 (storytelling), Stealth 5 (urban
areas), Storytelling 7 (dark tales)
Equipment: Full Metal Scale Armor (Soak: 15) (Soak: 15; Protection: 9; Quality Armor: +2)
Encumbrance: 1 (3)

I seriously like the grimmy guy concept! Put on him faery lore 1 speciallity grim faeries !

Ok YR7 here comes my "munchkin" shield/custos

24 year old so if you need to pumpit, you know...

Flaws there are better ones but for my history does fit.

Note:
-Is kite shield to being able to play earlier, put a heater if you preffer.
-those virtues works great with a bind wounds-endurance of the berserker combination ( then you only need someone to sew up all that pulp)
-lazy to do the maths buts do not seems a bad shield to me

He was raised in a sequit of a war band, son of a prostitute one day went to explore. When he come back everyone were slaughtered. He pickt some equipent and made his way. He went from trouble to trouble until he found someone that showed him kindness instead ( your char maybe?). Since then he is yours.

Bjorn
Blonde curly hair. Clear grey eyes. 2,10m height. Musculated and strong . Covered with scars.

Born: unknow
Mother: origin faroe islands

Brave +3 loyal+3 Pack +3 Wrathfull +1

Int Per Pre Com Sta Str Qui Dex
0. 1. -3. -3. 3. 3. 3. 0.

V.
Large /Rapid convalescence / tough

F.
Disfigurated/ Continence /Branded criminal

Atletics 30. Climbing
Brawl. 15. Grappling
Norse. 75
S.weapon 75. Kite shield
Area l. 15. Taverns
A. Handl. 15. Calming
Stealth 15. Sneaking
Survival. 15. Sheltering
Swiming. 15. Impedited
Ride. 5 jumps
Throw weap. 5 axe
Hunt. 5 traps
Latin. 30. Directions
Carouse. 5. Drinking
Music. 5. Singing
Awarenes. 5. Ambush

Equip: chainmail, kiteshield, sword, small axes, travelling pack, care pack, sidebag.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Sinful Scholar
Characteristics: Int+3, Com+3, Per-3, Pre+1 Rest 0
Virtues: Mentored by Demons, Infernal Blessing*2, Granted the Virtues Puissant: (main ability), Affinity for (main ability), and Good Teacher
Flaws: Corrupted Abilities (All), Depraved (minor), Witch Marks
Latin 5
Living Language 5
Charm 2
Brawl 2
Athletics 2
(Main Ability) 12+2 [275 xp -> 413
Intrigue 2
Infernal Lore 2
Artes Liberales 2

This guy is a complete and utter asshat. Only out for himself. Even if he appears to help others like say the Magi its really just to weasel his way in further. Due to his corrupted abilities and sinful ways he'll get +3 to everything, and he has a decent chance to get even better when he does anything at all. Now the cool thing about him is his one central ability. Its at 14. The idea was for it to be one of the academic abilities used in experimental philosophy. He has 17 to start with on top of what ever else he gets from bonuses and arguably another three from corruption. Still it can also be used for stuff like being a scribe (lecture notes FTW!) a lab tech (refinement 11 lab? Yes please.) or even church lore. (17 or 20 for the starting petition level is hilarious, nothing like the Infernal dictating the Churches actions.) Or for true cruelty he can be the seed of an infernal mystery cult. Change int to pre and let the good times roll.

The only price is your having a guy trying to corrupt you a little. But you are way to clever to fall for his lies? That's what I thought. Time for your covenant to reap the wonderful benefits of this sinful scholar.

Ability is limited to 5 under age 30. 75 xp wont give you more than score 6+2.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, mentored by demons is utterly key to this build. It lets you bypass those pesky age limits, on top of getting you access to all ability types. Its really quite fun.

BTW lamech swept us up ( in my poor opinion) good job!

That knowledge seems a bit corrupted.... Who mentored you i guess... :unamused:

Anyone else smells like sulphur?