Mythic Perspectives in PDF

Mythic Perspectives was a lovely zine from 1997 to 2001. I have every physical copy, and I have issues 7 and 9 in pdf.

Does anyone have more issues in pdf? I am happy to purchase them, but I don't think anyone has them available. To be frank, I don't know where my pdfs of 7 and 9 came from.

I have everything for Ars, just about, both physically and in pdf. If anyone can help me get my archive together with these, I'd be grateful. I feel like for historical purposes it would be a good idea to get them archived as pdfs.

4 Likes

I fully agree with you on it being a good idea to be preserved in PDF. I also have a substantial (albeit not yet compelte) collection, both physically and in PDF, but unfortunately lack any PDF issue of Mythic Perspective. If you manage to get them, please let me know. And if you find any place where they can be legally puchased from the original authors, I of course would be more than happy to do so.

Physical #9, #10 and #11 seem still available from Atlas : Atlas Games | Mythic Perspectives

1 Like