Which name do you prefer for the covenant?
- Arethusa: The name of a nereid of a spring
- •Hippocrene: The name of a magic spring)
- •Patras: The name of the city
- •Pelion: The home of the great centaur educator Chiron (although this is an actual place located elsewhere)
- •Panachaiko: The modern name of our mountain (Greek: Παναχαϊκό, from παν-, "all" and αχαϊκόν, "Achaean")
- •Vodias: The period name of the mountain, it is also the modern name of the highest peak
- •Palavo Pyrgos: The name of one of the peaks of the mountain (roughly means "madman's tower")
- •Pyrgos: Which simply means "tower"
Let's get this settled, pick your top 3 choices, we'll see what comes out on top.