Hold for main character sheet

[size=150]Navisus[/size] - at gauntlet

Characteristics: Int +2, Per +1, Pre 0, Com +1, Str 0, Sta +2, Dex +1, Qik 0
Size: 0
Age: 25 (25), Height: 5'6'', Weight: 158 lbs, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues: The Gift, Atlantean Magic, Personal Vis Source (Corpus) [Location], Flawless Magic (Spell Mastery Experience: Doubled), Affinity with Aquam, Magical Blood: Atlantian, Hermetic Magus, The Enigma*, Ways of the Sea,
Flaws:
Compassionate, Predictive Stigmata, Deficient Form (Ignem), Twilight Prone, Unimaginative Learner (Studying from Raw Vis: ‑3), Magical Animal Companion (Skuha, Size: ‑2, Might: 12) [Size: ‑2], Seeker, Flawed Parma Magica (Ignem)

Reputations: Good Reputation (Bloodline) 3
Combat:
Dodge: Init: +0, Attack ‑‑, Defense +0, Damage ‑‑
Fist: Init: +0, Attack +1, Defense +0, Damage +0
Kick: Init: ‑1, Attack +1, Defense ‑1, Damage +3
Soak: +2
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, ‑1, ‑3, ‑5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: ‑1 (1‑5), ‑3 (6‑10), ‑5 (11‑15), Incapacitated (16‑20), Dead (21+)

[table][tr][th]Ability[/th][th]Score[/th][th]specialty[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Enigmatic Wisdom[/td][td]1[/td][td]Interpreting signs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Latin[/td][td]4[/td][td]hermetic usage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Artes Liberales[/td][td]1[/td][td]Astronomy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Philosophiae[/td] [td]1[/td][td]natural philosophy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Italian[/td][td]5[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Aramaic[/td][td]1[/td][td]hermetic usage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Code of Hermes[/td][td]1[/td][td]mundane relations[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Finesse[/td][td]1[/td][td]targeting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]House Criamon Lore[/td] [td]1[/td][td]modifying initiation scripts[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory[/td] [td]3[/td][td]enchanting items[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parma Magica[/td][td]1[/td][td]Corpus[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Lore[/td][td]1[/td] [td]regiones[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Swim[/td][td]1[/td][td]underwater maneuvering[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Order of Hermes Lore[/td][td]1[/td][td]politics[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Sailors[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td][td]1[/td][td]peasants[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sailor[/td][td]1[/td][td]small craft[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hunt[/td][td]1[/td][td]tracking[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Carpentry[/td][td]1[/td][td]ships/boats[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fishing[/td][td]1[/td][td]with traps[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Awareness[/td][td]2[/td][td]searching[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Athletics[/td][td]2[/td][td]climbing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargain[/td][td]1[/td][td]food stuff[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Survival[/td][td]1[/td] [td]Sea/oceans[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration[/td][td]1[/td][td]lab work[/td][/tr][/table]

Arts: Cr 5, In 5, Mu 5, Pe 3, Re 5, An 5, Aq 10, Au 2, Co 5, He 3, Ig 3, Im 2, Me 0, Te 1, Vi 2

Equipment:
Encumbrance: 0 (0)
Spells Known:
[table][tr][th]Spell[/th][th]Tech/Form[/th][th]Casting[/th][th]mastery[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Eyes of the Cat[/td] [td]MuCo(An) 5[/td][td]+13[/td][td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bind Wound[/td][td]CrCo 10[/td][td]+13[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (multiple casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Scales of the Magical Weight[/td][td]InVi 5[/td][td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sense the Nature of Vis[/td] [td]InVi 5[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Sense of Magical Power[/td][td]InVi 2[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Cloak of the Duck's Feathers[/td] [td]ReAq 5[/td][td]+18[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Probe Nature's Hidden Lore[/td][td]InHe 4[/td] [td]+11[/td][td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hunt for the Wild Herb[/td][td]InHe 5[/td] [td]+11[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Wind at the Back[/td] [td]ReAu 5[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (multiple casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]In Christ's Footsteps[/td][td]ReCo 5[/td][td]+13[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (fast casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Conjure the Sturdy Vine[/td] [td]CrHe 5[/td][td]+11[/td][td]Mastery 1 (multiple casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]The Unseen Porter[/td] [td]ReTe 10[/td] [td]+9[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Taste of the Spices and Herbs[/td] [td]MuIm 5[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Prying Eyes[/td] [td]InIm 5[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Air's Ghostly Form[/td] [td]CrAu 5[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (fast casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Comfort of the Drenched Traveler[/td][td]PeAq 5[/td] [td]+16[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Soothe the Ferocious Bear[/td] [td]ReAn 10[/td] [td]+13[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lamp without Flame[/td] [td]CrIg 10[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Supple Iron and Rigid Rope[/td] [td]MuTe 10[/td] [td]+9[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (quiet casting)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Unravelling the Fabric of Aquam[/td] [td]PeVi 4[/td] [td]+8[/td] [td]Mastery 1 (fast casting)[/td][/tr][/table]

Which 45 points in abilities come from your early childhood?

My mistake. Because I use metacreator I always forget . I changed the sheet above Climb Awareness, Fishing, Folk Ken and Athletics are the child skills. Arts dropped to make up for the difference.

There is no climb ability, nor any fishing ability. Presumedly one could have profession (fishing) but this would still not be on the early childhood list.

Climb removed. Athletics moved to 2. Childhood skills of swim, athletics, Folk ken Awareness and Bargain.

Bargain is not on the list of available childhood abilities. The list is on p. 31 of the main book and is limited to Area Lore, Athletics, Brawl, Charm,Folk Ken, Guile, Living Language, Stealth, Survival and swim.

Apprentices makes an exception and allows those raised in a covenant to learn Latin as well.

Replace Bargain with survival

okay, for age 25, beginning apprenticeship at age 10 I have you with 37 more points in abilities and arts than you have experience:
actual: 255 points in abilities, 142 points in arts=392
should have 45 (childhood)+75 (youth)+240(apprenticeship)=360

According to metacrator I have spend 205 points on Abilities 155 on arts and 120 on spells. Which is correct to 360 + 120 in spell levels.

Perhaps you added the 5 in Italian that is free? I can send you the file if you have the program.

No, but I apparently have included a finesse score above what you had listed, not sure if that was an edit I missed or a bad transcription...

on further examination it appears I had not fully converted the abilities to your list..

found the problem with the arts as well...

could you list the source for your spells? A lot I recognize but some (Like follow in Christ's footstep) I definitely do not recognize

In Christ's Footsteps - GotF pg 96 Is the only odd one I think. All the others are from ArM5

Would never have thought to look there. This is all good now.

Before i advance him (outside the caravan) I just want to make sure I understand the rules. I will advance 10 years at 30xp per year ( minus 4 seasons I will take for adding a Criamon mystery). Do we get 1 season/year in the lab without effecting the 30xp? I assume new spells are made in the lab. I assume enchanted items are made in the lab. Is this correct and did I leave anything out?

Generally correct- you do not get a free season unless you take an entire year (basically the 4th season is free, the first 3 cost 10 xp each) spells may be learned in the lab or with experience, whichever way you want to develop it. Presumedly at some point you will be able to develop more than 10 levels of spells in a season, and the price break gets better if you spend the whole year in the lab... enchanted items are made in the lab.