Need some creo corpus spells, and some creo mentem too....

Salve,

I found out on Friday that my wife's mom has a brain tumor. So if any of you want to send some good creo corpus / creo mentem energy down to Argentina to a sweet old lady you've never met, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not sure why I'm reaching out here, except maybe that if a bunch of people from around the world throw a quick healing thought into the air, well, ya never know....

Peace,
Eric

Arf :frowning: This is bad :frowning: Is there any hope for her?

It doesn't matter if we don't know you or your lady's mom. I certainly understand you'd feel the need to share your burden somewhat, even with strangers, so don't feel bad about it, and feel free to do it again if you need to.

Your lady's mom's got all the good wishes I can send in the air, I hope some of these will reach her.
Sigh... Good luck, really, and spirit, too :confused:

:cry: Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for her and all my moral support for you and your family.

Xavi

Eric, I can't send her quick healing - but I can send both her, your wife and you warm thoughts, best wishes and most of all the hope that things will take a turn for the better.

When I find myself confounded with tough realities I always find solace in - a movie of all things (!)- the Shawshank Redemption and even in the shadow of a terrible feeling of powerlessness I remind myself that "Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. "

I hope for you and your family; that hope will carry you through.

Kind regards,
Jeppe

Salud y Paz! / Health and Peace!

Blessings!

Cliff

Peace, health and comfort to you, your wife and her mother from all of us at SHR. Creo carmen corporis mentisque integrum facti.

Peace and strength in your time of trials.

Good wishes being sent down that Intangible Tunnel even as I type.

If I may Eric, I'll share with you something that might help.

My own father had prostate cancer and now has bone cancer. He was told by a friend of his to consult with Father Peter Rookey, a Catholic priest that is famous around the world for healing miracles especially involving cancer.

When my father spoke to him over the phone, Father Peter warned him before he blessed him that it was powerful stuff. My Dad fell to his knees at his words. My mother later spoke to him and asked him if he knew of her two cousins, one was a nun and another a brother. Father Peter knew them both, had in fact just had dinner with them the night before and recited their phone numbers by heart.

I'll leave you the website to check out if you please. I'm as big a skeptic in my own way of things like chain letters and miracle cures as anyone. My father's bone cancer though is now treatable through hormone treatments and he's actually enjoying a cruise right now. Here is the website, please check it out if you like, and God bless.

smcenter.org/frrookey.htm

Thank you so much, everyone.

I, too, am encouraging my wife to hope, and when she doesn't have the strength I pick up the slack.

It's good to feel all of your strength folks, it helps. Reading your thoughts really made me feel better.

Isn't it strange that your words are even more effective than those of my friends? Perhaps because your words are simply pure gifts, due to the fact that we're all basically strangers.

Thanks again,
Eric

Range of Reiki is unlimited. Spell casted.

Hey, we ArMatures live under one big and different regio anyhoo. Our words are merely Blatant Gifts. :wink:

I'd think they were Gentle Gifts. :wink:

Firth, my heart goes out to you and your wife and family. If it is of any comfort I can recount the experience of the son of friends of my parents who was struck many years ago by a severe case of Hodgkins Disease (Lymphatic Cancer) which reached critical mass of about 75-80% of his body IIRC, when suddenly, overnight, all the prayers and positive reinforcement he had been receiving from countless channels all kicked in apparently. The next morning when the nurse came for his blood sample, the hospital discovered that it had disappeared entirely from his body.

Miracles can and do happen.

I add my prayers to the list. :slight_smile:

I'm afraid all my corpus and mentem vis is already dedicated towards an important project, much closer to home, for the foreseeable future.

However I'm more than able and willing to join in the Best Wishes ritual.

So sorry, you have my sympathies and good wishes.