New Gamemaster Month 2020

Hey, all —

January is New Gamemaster Month! If you've ever wanted to run a game for your friends, this is the time to try it out! The four-week program walks you through the process, offering solid GM advice, inspiration, and specific instructions on how to run a game in a specific system.

This year, we're participating alongside Chaosium, Pelgrane Press, and Monte Cook Games. Choose from one of four systems from us four publishers, read and implement the twice-weekly posts, and you'll be running a game by February.

New GM Month begins January 7th. More information is here:

If you decide to run Unknown Armies, you can take 10% off all Unknown Armies products in our online store when you use the code newgmmonth2020 at checkout.

Happy GMing — and thanks for being here!

1 Like

Really only a semi-new GM — I'm currently running a Call of Cthulhu game at home, but I have yet to run (or play) the new version of Unknown Armies, even though I got my copy in the Kickstarter. The trick is getting the time and finding people I want to play with. Nevertheless, interested in the forums and I look forward to seeing how this develops.

1 Like

Thanks for being here, Chris! Our hope is that the forum can eventually become a place to discuss the game AND for folks to find virtual play groups if that's what appeals. Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see here or elsewhere. :slight_smile:

I just found Unknown Armies yesterday and will work through the New GM Month stuff now to get ready to get my friends as excited as I am :grin:

1 Like