new monster(possible)

flumph stats-size_-3 str--1 all others as bird(large)
fly without wings(not sure of spell maginitude)rego airum25?
vim-2 in spikes undernith flumph
they attack & feed upon mice/rats so they are often found around manure piles/straw
thats all I have about them so far,please help in that regard!

Not sure why you want to import DND fantasy creatures into Ars. A magical jellyfish that preys on vermin should have a worse Soak and Stamina

There is a long tradition of taking things invented for one game and mechanically forcing them into another game. "Simply for the sake of doing it." Abe stumbles through this world.

I still keep this unerving suspicion that some day you'll shred your disguise and admit that you've been running a cunningly ploy, enjoying pulling the forums virtuel leg... :unamused:

Ya'know mate... I kinda think yer dead on with that one. If so, 'tis a bloody funany joke, ya gots ta admit :laughing:

Been busy? Your suggesting that I'm Abe AND Tuura?!?!

I know it's only the internet, but my real world friend, Kryslin can attest that I am not. Doesn't mean much, but I'm just not that creative to develop another persona. Unless you count all the characters I play. Hmmmmmm?

Maybe not you... but a greater villainious masterplotter... :smiling_imp:

spell name-evil allusion
effect-make people look like a copy of abe
requisite-mutovim30
range-abe(obviously)
target-person(see above)
duration-eternity
tell me what you think of my evil plan,thanks,bye!!

OMG!

You evil fiend!

I call thee ABE !!!

You are the one! And you even have the audacity to evily disclose your evil masterplan here in full evil view believing your evil genious soo wickedly superior that we couldn't stop your nefarious plans even if we tried!

No wonder someone has gotten hold of some books... (INFERNAL !!! :smiling_imp: ) ... soo early....

:imp:

Where did that come from? Someone else must have access to my account. I adjure ye, abe, begone from my sight, and return from whence you came!

hahaha!

Oh shoot, I wrote adjure instead of abjure. Such a classic mistake! I called him to me instead of driving him away! Oh, woe, now I am doomed, doomed, doomed.

very funney,verrrrrrry funney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this I see before me...? Is it a mastermind a work? Or is it simply a Scizophrenic? Dr. Dahl & Mister Abe...?

Dr. Dahl & Mister Abe...? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I often crossover settings and elements of settings, somtimes just some cute idea I like like using a few of the nifty imortals from Rifts`s China boo and its Hisen information in World of Darkness, somtimes I crossover somplete settings and make them meet. Exept for a few encounters whit the Old Faith that later became the Tradition Verbena in Mage, and a bit of time teavel in Mage I have not been crossing Ars whit alot but I considerd doing a cross between it and Wheel of Time. Crossovers can be fun.

As for the OP`s creature I have absolutly no idea what stats it would have, though a big flying yellyball that eat rats might be used for some story idea in some Ars game I think.

thanks for the help hagazussa!

Np, perhaps you could do a story where a magus`s own or whatever familiar get a bit upset that the food suply is going down and the magus send somone to investigate it and they find this creature?