New Saga! Off-limits for Shadows of Thornwood players!

Salve Sodales,

Very excited to be getting back into the game after a bit of a break. I'm about to start a new saga, set in Provence, starting in 976. Most of the players have never played Ars before, so I'm looking forward to introducing them to the game. We have magi of Houses Bjornaer, Bonisagus (Trianoma), Mercere, Merinita and Diedne...

I'm currently assembling the covenant, and somewhere in the primordial sludge of my memory I thought I recalled that some helpful sodalis had put together a list of all the books that have appeared in Ars supplements? Am I right? Does anyone know where I might find it? My Intellego Web is weak. :slight_smile:

Are you referring to

atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/ ... yIndex.pdf

?

There is also some info in Project Redcap's book index, but I'm afraid it's quite incomplete.
redcap.org/page/Books_Index

That's exactly what I had in mind. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

As a further thought: has anyone done this with the magical books in ArM supplements?

Do any one know if such a list exist for the older editions? My group play with 4th edition.

...Do you mind sharing a bit more about your saga? At least one of those characters in the covenant I would like to hear more about.

Well, I'm still in the planning stages, but the basic plot is that the characters have been sent by the Provencal Tribunal to investigate the disappearance of one of the magi, who lived in a one-man covenant known only as Thornwood, with instructions to build a replacement covenant if necessary. They will find the covenant in ruins, and the magus missing. Thus much of the early part of the saga will involve exploring what remains of the covenant and setting up their own to replace it.

This saga arc will be set within the wider saga storyline of the breakdown of internal relations within the OoH and the outbreak of the Schism War.

And to complicate things further, the year 1000 is approaching, so there will be a certain amount of wider concern in society about the Y1K problem, which is likely to have an impact on the magi as people nearby periodically get whipped up into a religious fervour... :slight_smile: