new spell(shiver)

shiver-you can cause the target to shiver unconcrolably(I think that's the spelling)
regocorpus 3
range-sight
duration-concentration
target-indivigual.
tell me what you think of this spell & how you would make it better or work in a adventur.

I would call it ReCo base 3 (it's more extreme than "lose control of a body part," which is Level 2, but not so much as "Control the large-scale physical movements of a target," Level 4).

For comparison purposes, see Spasms of the Uncontrolled Hand (ReCo 5) and Despair of the Quivering Manacles, both on p. 134 of the main rule book. The effect you describe is between the two.

R: Sight is +3 and D: Concentration is +1, so your final Spell Level is 15.

As far as how I would make it work, I would probably require the target to make a Stamina roll vs. an Ease Factor of 9 to avoid a temporary version of the Afflicted Tongue Flaw (from the teeth chattering too much to talk), and a Concentration Roll to cast magic.

thanks for the input(forgot the base level of the spell,sorry)

I'd really just use despair of the shivering manacles and modify for R/D/T

If the OP wants the shivering to be that extreme, yes. I was thinking he was wanting shivering, such as when you're freezing cold, as opposed to the uncontrolled spasming.

that is acturally correct.

any more thoughts?

any bodily function spells based upon this one?

I have a maga who can spont a Rego Corpus spell that causes the target to spill his seed. Base (probably) 2, R: Touch +1, D: Concentration +1, T: Part +1, for a spell level of 5. She's able to cast it without burning fatigue, but she's had no reason or desire to...doing it that way takes all the fun out of things. :smiling_imp: