Newbie GM looking to play

Hey all, I recently started running an Ars Magica campaign for some friends IRL, and while it has been a bit bumpy in figuring out all the rules and setting details necessary it has made me very eager to play the game myself. However, I have a fluctuating schedule at the moment, which makes finding another IRL or online game somewhat difficult. So I'd like to give play by post a try.

I took a look over the PbP section and it looks very promising - but also intimidating. I have little idea of where to start, and I don't seem to be able to send private messages with no posts so I wasn't able to contact the mods or storytellers of any of them. So, if someone has room for a player with a decent (if still inexperienced) understanding of the rules and wouldn't mind giving me tips on how best to get involved, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance! And thanks Atlas for the awesome game, easily my favorite magic system period.

EDIT: I should also add that I would be open to running the occasional story, if a GM wants some help.

You might want to start by looking in players wanted.