Name: Nicolae Radu
Nickname: Nico

Characteristics: Int +1, Per +3, Pre +0, Com +1, Str +1, Sta +1, Dex +0, Qik +0
Size: 0
Age: 41 (29), Height: 5'10, Weight: 176 lbs, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues: Animal Ken, Affinity with Shapeshifter, Covenfolk, Puissant Animal Handling, Puissant Second Sight, Second Sight, Shapeshifter, Strong Faerie Blood(Padfoot)
Flaws: Craving for Travel, Generous (Major), Dependant (Major), Oversensitive(Animal Cruelty), Faerie Stigmatic (minor animal features of a dog ears, e.g., upright ears, black fur, canines), Uncontrollable Strength

Character Traits: Generous +3, Loyal +2, Gregarious +2

Combat:
Dodge: Init: +0, Attack ‑‑, Defense +0, Damage ‑‑
Fist: Init: +0, Attack +1, Defense +0, Damage +0
Kick: Init: ‑1, Attack +1, Defense ‑1, Damage +3
Knife: Init: +0, Attack +3, Defense +0, Damage +2

Soak: +1
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, ‑1, ‑3, ‑5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: ‑1 (1‑5), ‑3 (6‑10), ‑5 (11‑15), Incapacitated (16‑20), Dead (21+)

[table][tr][th]Ability[/th][th]Score[/th][th]specialty[/th][th]XP[/th][/tr]

[tr][td]Animal ken[/td][td]5[/td][td]Horses[/td][td]75[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Animal Handling[/td][td]5+2[/td][td]Horses[/td][td]75[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Area Lore (Malta)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Geography[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Athletics[/td][td]2[/td][td]Acrobatics[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Awareness[/td][td]2[/td][td]Alertness[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bargain[/td][td]1[/td][td]Faeries[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Brawl[/td][td]3[/td][td]Dodging[/td][td]25[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Carouse[/td][td]1[/td][td]Staying Sober[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm[/td][td]2[/td][td]Townfolk[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette[/td][td]2[/td][td]Faeries[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Faerie Lore[/td][td]3[/td][td]Faerie Forest[/td][td]31.5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken[/td][td]3[/td][td]Townfolk[/td][td]30[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Guile[/td][td]2[/td][td]Lying to Authorities[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hunting[/td][td]2[/td][td]Tracking[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language: Romany[/td][td]5[/td][td]Storytelling[/td][td]75[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership[/td][td]2[/td][td]Inspiration[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Shapeshifter[/td][td]10[/td][td]Human[/td][td]275[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Second Sight[/td][td]5+2[/td][td]Regiones[/td][td]75[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stealth[/td][td]2[/td][td]Hiding[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Survival[/td][td]3[/td][td]Plains[/td][td]25[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Swim[/td][td]1[/td][td]Long Distance[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table]

Equipment: Knife, Clothes
Encumbrance: 0 (0)

Animal Form:
-Lion
-Bear
-Horse (Courser)
-Dog (Lymer)
-Falcon (Gyrofalcon)
-Salmon
-Dolphin
-Snake (Asp)
-Bat
-Mole

Credits to Arthur for the stats of the mundane Dolphin: [url]https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/catnip-garlic/129/1]

Dolphin
Characteristics: Cun 0, Per -2, Str +3, Sta +3, Pre 0, Com 0, Dex 0, Qik +4
Size: +1 (individuals can vary from 0 to +2)

Virtues and Flaws: Long-Winded, Ferocity (sharks), Compulsion (help drowning humans)
Qualities: Aquatic (don't breathe water), Crafty, Extra Natural Weapons, Imposing Appearence, Keen Vision, Pursuit Predator, Slippery, Tough Hide, Vocal

Abilities: Athletics 3 (leaping), Awareness 2 (sharks), Brawl 2 (teeth), Hunt 4 (fish), Music 3 (underwater song), Survival 3 (sea), Swim 5 (long distances)
Natural Weapons: Teeth (rarely used in combat) Init 0, Atk +3, Def +1, Dam +1; Ramming* Init +1, Atk +4, Def +2, Dam +3.
*Must make a Fatigue roll against an Ease Factor of 9 to avoid losing a Fatigue Level (Long-Winded virtue applies).

Combat:

Teeth: Init +4, Atk +6, Def +8, Dam +4
Ramming: Init +5, Atk +6, Def +8, Dam +6

Soak: +5 +6
Fatigue Levels: OK, 0/0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-6), -3 (7-12), -5 (13-18), Incapacitated (19-24), Dead (25+)

I have this character with 11 points in virtues and 7 points in flaws...

dependant is a major story flaw and I forgot to add uncontrollable strength. I will need to add 5 xp as well, because shapeshifter give rank 1 for free. (Second sight is free with strong faerie blood)

Okay, that resolves the virtues and flaws, what is your native language, and would you let me know which abilities are from childhood?

Athlethic 1 Running 5
Awareness 1 Alertness 5
Brawl 1 Dodging 5
Charm 1 covenfolk 5
Folk ken 1 covenfolk 5
Guile 1 lying to authority 5
Living Language: Romany 5 storytelling 75
Swimming 1 Diving 5
Survival 1 Plains 5
Stealth 1 hiding 5

How does she know artes liberaleswithout education? Also te first level of animal ken is free, so it costs a total of 70, not 75 points for level 5.

Removed artes liberales and latin, as i didnt have a virtue enabling me to learn academing abilities.

Put most of the points in shapeshifter and added two new forms : bat and mole.

I consider this character completed, if all the xp adds up.

Detailled xp allocations is here:
Athlethic 1 Running 5
Awareness 1 Alertness 5
Brawl 1 Dodging 5
Charm 1 covenfolk 5
Folk ken 1 covenfolk 5
Guile 1 lying to authority 5
Living Language: Romany 5 storytelling 75
Swimming 1 Diving 5
Survival 1 Plains 5
Stealth 1 hiding 5

Total: 	45

Later Life (5-41) 540 xp)

Animal ken 5 horse 70+5 free
Animal Handling 5+2 horse 75
Faerie Lore 3 Court faeries 31.5
Charm 2 townfolk 10
Folk ken 3 townfolk 25
Guile 2 Avoiding work 10 221.5

Brawl 3 dodging 25
Survival 3 plains 25
Athlethics 2 Acrobatics 10
Hunting 2 tracking 15
Stealth 2 hiding 10
Area Lore: Malta 1 geography 5
Leadership 2 inspiration 15
awareness 2 alertness 10
carouse 1 staying sober 5
Etiquette 2 faeries 15
Bargain 1 faeries 5

Shapesifter 10 human 178.5+5free(275)

Total: 540

You may want to consider upping brawl. Most of the places he will go, he'll be on his own.

Well, he is not the fighting type and if he is really in trouble, he will try to either flee, or fight as a bear / lion if his life is threatened. I realized it won't be possible all the time, but fighting shouldnt be too problematic.

You have an ability block on martial and an ability in brawl- brawl is effectively a martial ability (especially since all other martial abilities require a virtue to access making the flaw otherwise meaningless)

Brawl is a general abitily according to the core rulebook. I was thinking more along the way of a refusal to wield any kind of complex weapons like a sword, bow etc. I can change it to poor student if you prefer, denoting is tendency to learn by himself.

The flaw doesn't refer inherently to the same groupings as the book, and it expressly forbids taking it for a group which you do not have access to- such as martial abilities without a virtue or flaw which grants such access. Since you do not have criminal brand without counting brawl the flaw is expressly forbidden.
Go ahead and change it to poor student, but I also want to say I am getting annoyed by this- this is the second character I have seen which has attempted to pull this stunt, and I am strongly considering penalizing anyone who tries it in the future.
Flaws without meaning are not flaws.

As a Gypsy, after all I think Craving for travel would be more appropriate (Grog, p.78).

Also, feel free to change any flaws of any character I design to another you deem more appropriate, like a lesser malediction or something more thematic.

done

The dependants are likely to be animals of the caravans and then when we settle, animals in the vicinity of the covenants as well, if you are okay with it.

Really that should be animal companion instead then. Dependants are, by definition, people as recognized by society at large.

Ok. i was using the dependants flaws to sort of tie him to the caravan, otherwise he would probably have continued to wandered. Maybe then dependants will be infants. It could be that he found two infants twins abandonned in a forest. That way he could be involved in story involved animals theme, and more mundanes themes as his adopted children grows.

That would be good.