No warping!

Not that the Forum concludes anything, of course - at least once RAW is ascertained. The rest is decided by the troupes and storyguides. In particular so about things like the Mental Construct lab from Covenants p. 120, which needs a lot of troupe adjudication anyway to become usable.

Colourful for sure to say to a bishop :slight_smile:. But useless to say to troupe or storyguide.

Cheers

You underestimate me my friend :wink:
Usually, I am the storyguide. Not always, and never while playing Roberto.
But I would outroleplay the killer DM by using gasp Logic.
So you are saying that, because I don't burn, I must be a witch. So you are going to burn me at the stake. No, wait. Since you guys burn witches at stakes all the time, then those who do not burn must not be witches.
Now, why do witches burn? Because they are made of wood! And what is another property of wood? It floats! Now, what also floats? A duck! Therefore, if I weigh the same as a duck, I am a witch. If I weigh more, then I am not.

The problem with this plan is that the research is likely to involve experimenting on the familiar bond. Which is entirely possible, but has a lot of potential to go horribly, horribly wrong.

Well, I don't recall anyone making an argument in reply about how External Trigger works with the rule that the familiar/magus must control the effect. Nor do I recall anyone reconciling why ArM5 seems to place a need on such an effect using D: Concentration and being maintained through sunrise/sunset by the familiar/magus (see the Speech sample power on page 105). So we have a sound argument one way and no argument the other way from what I can recall. So, unless I misremember, let's say it wasn't so much agreed as no one disagreed.

Chris