Not Getting Any Sound!

Greetings to all, I downloaded the game ATLAS from Steam last week and played well. But recently I am having a problem, I cant get any sound while playing the game. Is there anyone who can help me to solve the issue? Thanks

If you look here you find, that ATLAS on steam is not from Atlas Games.

Sorry.

I am sorry I did not play the games in Atlas games. I purchased the game from Steam's official website here ATLAS on Steam

No, this game is not in the Atlas game category. Actually when I got the issue, I was searching online for resolving the issue and then I found this community forum and then I posted the thread here. As the forum name is exactly the same, so I posted the thread here by mistake.

But anyway, after searching online for resolving the issue, I came across this article. First I run Steam as an administrator, then updated the audio driver. Finally, I verified the integrity of the game cache. After doing the methods properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game. Now I can hear the audio properly, and enjoy playing the game. :star_struck: