Okay, I got problems

With a subject like that, you knew this wasn't going to be good news, so let's get it out there: I've moved to a new job and the net access I now have at work doesn't cover anything to do with 'games' (like the Atlas site) or 'social networking' (like any and all forums). My access from home is spotty at best. This basically means I can't continue running the saga properly (inasmuch as I ever did).

I'd like to finish out the current adventure, if only to give Bereleyn and Johan a chance to shine. Then it'll either be over to one of you two to continue as GM or put the thing in the 'not continuing in the forseeable future' pile.

I am really, really sorry.

No worries, man-- real life comes first :slight_smile: I don't think I can run the saga though, it took me far too long to come up with the material I have for my own saga, I don't think I could double that.

Argh, that's life! But argh anyway.

One thing: even if the game stops, don't remove the wiki/forum.

I think I'm unable to take over the game, because I already have one, and I'm not as familiar as you were with the places in Scottland.

Perhaps in the future you will be able to come back. I'll still be here, so let know if that would happen :smiley:.

This campaign seems to have come to an end, so I'm archiving it in the Retired section. If anyone from the game would like to take it over at some point, let me know and I can re-open it. Thanks to everyone who played!