On The Edge- Deck list halp?

Heya, you know what I always wanted to do? Play On the Edge. Well recently I discovered that I had some disposable income and with the help of some very dedicated friends I have sorted by number a couple of boxes of cards. I have the best friends in the world let me tell you.

Anyway, thanks to a thread on boardgaminggeek I have some leads on a couple of decks but I could use a few more. Mainly I want to be able to learn, and teach the game with tried and true decks before I go off building things on my own. Most of my friends agree with me on this.

So I you wouldn't mind taking a feather duster to some of your old cards and trying up a decklist or two I would be much obliged.

I only have a box of the base set, and the cut ups. So including cards from the other two expansions will just encourage me to spend some more money, but ultimately it won't help me.

LASTLY while I have your atension. Do the different variations of C.A. Radford count against uniqueness? I would argue no because that's the way I want it to be and none of my friends know the rules, however that won't work forever.

Not an "On The Edge" player myself, but is this something like what you're looking for?

atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/ ... andard.rtf

No I mean actual decks like in this thread over here:

boardgamegeek.com/thread/378019/ ... -edge-game

Boy, I haven't played On the Edge in a looooong time, but my recollection is that C.A. is unique -- only one version can be in play at a time, unless of course you're playing a Tulpa. Likewise the other characters who have variant versions (don't I recall that there is a new vision of Monique D. in Shadows?).

oh i play the most of the game through the card any game i play but main thing is mind its perfect thing. ok

Hey kolo,

I'd be willing to converse on the deck building with you. My brother and I have recently aquired cards and played back-in the day. He has several decks made and I'll get some list for you soon.

There's also a book on the releases and I have an extra if your interested, I can send it to you.

For collecting deck building purposes I have scanned some cards. Let me know if you are interested in seeing those also (they are private web based)