OOC: Adventures

That's correct, he'll stay in Meru Mudi. It's not the time of the year to travel... He might visit a very close settlement to further gain knowledge about Tymfi, but it seems unlikely there is much knowledge to gain.

I am also thinking about what else he would do, although in game time I suppose people will be back quite soon anyway. Worst case I am a quiet reader for some more time...

Pierrick will stay too because well I didn't understand how the enlistment worked. I can read too I guess.

Updated Pavo's xp expenditure, and have posted what he says to Dimitris as the four magi head off into the mountains.

Happy holidays all. Slow Easter week I see. I'll wait a bit for the other three people to respond or not, then I'll move on since its been more than a week...

As I see it, we have Pierrick and Prometheus back in the covenant. Pavo and Raven have indicated they are following Dimitris' lead. Really we're only waiting to see if Scylax or Aristocles do anything before Dimitris shows us the next bit of the path.

I recall that all three (Scylax, Aristocles and Pierrick) were going to join or better retrofittedly have joined already. IonianD is probably just going to wait if they do anything in particular in the current scene...
Maybe asserting to do nothing special is a good alternative to not posting at all... That way it's clearer that everyone had a chance to state his characters actions.
Having said this Prometheus will continue the conversation with Pierrick (will have ended before the search party leaves) and potentially more talking... None of it should have potential to block 2.1 Gone...
That being said, IonianD should I start a separate thread - say "At the covenant" - for such conversations or should I stick to posting in the main adventure thread?

Nothing from Aristocles.

I don't really see what to post concerning the adventure right know, I'm indeed following Dimitri's lead for now.