OOC: Adventures

Thank you.

One question. Is there supposed to be a mark indicating the exact position on Google maps? There isn't, not when I open the link anyway. Centre of view is a good distance North of where I'd expect based on previous descriptions, including the covenant description.

(ST EDIT) I dont know if this will show up for you. It is more north cause you moved from that split in the path some way back

My understanding was broadly correct then. Can the knight hear and/or see the telonio ahead? I assume that he is unaware of those above him. If so, the description I gave in the IC thread is good. He storms towards the enemies he is aware of.

(ST EDIT) As of yet, nothing is visible

Nothing visible, ok, but does he hear enough to know that they are in front of the party? Whether he hears the creatures, grogs pointing, or general commotion does not matter. If he knows where to expect the action, he gets moving. If he is all in the dark, he will just stay where he is, looking confused, but he still does have one working ear :slight_smile:

1.1 Things Bumping
Round 1 completed, Round two started. This Coyote code site rolls a lot of ''1''s for some reason...

Recap

There are 9 Telonia, split into 4 groups

a) Telonio Leader is fighting Miklos in the dark. (-1 to rolls if you cant see in the dark. Cover. Extra 1 botch dice). The Scout will soon start shooting here too.
b) 2 telonia went for the warhorse. One was killed. Another one dropped onto the warhorse, lightly wounding it, then was thrown off. (Torch light radius. Telonia have 1 extra botch)
c) 4 Telonia went for the down horse. 2 deal with it, dealing it 2 light wounds. 1 got a heavy wound from sir Georgios, tries to disengage. Another was dealt a light wound by Maia, manages to bypass the guard and goes into group d). The last Telonio drops onto the guard unsuccessfully, is dealt a medium wound. One horse and a teamster tangled in net. Sir Georgios and Guard fighting.
d) Lightly wounded Telonio rushed Maia and the Teamster.

Let me see if I get this right,

1 live telonia

Is this two from ahead /plus/ one from above, for a total of three?
2 live and 1 dead.

OK. Four from ahead plus one from above minus one going for Maia (d).
Net 3 very healthy + 1 heavily wounded.

I though the knight went for (b), but I suppose (c) was in the way, so no problem.

1 telonio

This is a total of 6 very healthy, 1 almost healthy, 1 heavily wounded, and 1 dead, total of 9. OK it looks correct :slight_smile:

Does Second Sight let me see in the dark?

Hi! It does not appear so, it's not in the virtue's description. Strong Faerie Blood gives you "faerie eyes", which provides Second Sight and the ability to see in darkness or semi-darkness (but not in a lightless cave, for example).

As in seeing the shrubs and rocks on the ground, I'd say a definite no. As in seeing the telonia with their faerie nature and presumably might (in the dark), I'd be more in doubt, but after looking up the description, I'd say no ... just my 2d.

I agree having rad the description in the core rules. Edit to fight totals to follow.

[tab][/tab] Correct Second Sight does not affect night vision.
[tab][/tab] Anyone else noticing the dice roller rolling too many 1s?

1.1 Recap

1 unwounded capped Telonio vs Miklos
2 unwounded vs warhorse
1 lightly wounded x2 and berserk vs Maia and lightly wounded teamster
1 Heavily wounded telonio withdrew, 1 dead
2 Telonia vs guard and Georgios, 1 medium wounded. One last medium wounded gets up and joins the fight.

Send some Maia's way! :laughing:

Am I supposed to be using some kind of on line dice roller? Currently I am just rolling a D10 at home.

I tried coyote, but found it so awkward that I reverted to a plain old physical die. I don't think any requirement was made.

OK, old fashioned dice and honesty it is then.

Honesty must be assumed in either case. Nothing to prevent rerolling coyote other than plain old honesty.

(ST EDIT) Actually you can see all rolls under an ID. Sooo...its possible to see if a reroll occurred

My IT skills are low so I'll have to take your word for that side of it. My honesty is strong however, every dice roll leads to stories, good or bad so not a lot of point cheating on them in my opinion.

So what? I am not sure how you make a reroll on the same ID, but making a new roll with a new ID is trivial.

(ST EDIT) Yeah but it will also track that ID and it would look suspicious :slight_smile:

Updates

Posted new stuff on most threads. Need Aristocles to post something if he wants on Things Left Buried.
On Things Bumping, dont do any rolls yet, we are in a cinematic pause :smiley:

No action from Aristocles in Things Left Buried until we reach the site.

Ah. I think I understand what you mean. You assume that players specify an informative (user) name for the roll. I made my rolls as the default «anonymous». Good luck with tracking those :slight_smile: I agree, with some good guidelines for name and note, we may have a substitute for honesty.

Update

Posted on 1.1 and 1.3b. Need more posts on 1.2 and what are people actually doing besides fig eating on 1.3