OOC chat

I'm not going to oppose a redcap companion. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Atys, I think we should apply Elemental Magic xp from background, given that the errata'd virtue gives a percentage of the invested xp, not xp by seasons of studies.

2 Likes

I've had a busy weekend with my children going to their birth mother, my wife getting sick and my metamour being in the hospital, but I will look him over tomorrow and keep that in mind.

3 Likes

Finally got my Dall-E 2 subscription up, here's another shot that I think captures the covenant a bit better.

3 Likes

These are so good!

Sounds like a fun magic trick to have though. "Borrow the grog's temporary clone" or something. Magi, improving grogs' working conditions since 915.

1 Like

Sounds like Silas kind of did that with the "now-breaking down" automotons at Al Kufra. :slight_smile:

I bet we could make a brisk business of selling "indulgence clones" to the nobility whose primary purpose is vicarious penance.

Just confirming that we're not waiting on me to post. I'm assuming that @silveroak will set the stage before Khufu enters the stage.

Right?

correct, I'm dealing with a few home issues this weekend...

2 Likes

Totally understand. Life keeps on keepin' on.

Not available today myself.

1 Like

Special Orders?

@Seon Are you taking special orders for artwork? :slight_smile:

I was looking back at the artwork you have put up, including your picture of your new companion, and have to say again how nice they are. I would do an Argentius one (post death) if I had your talent!

@silveroak Hope all is well with you!

1 Like

No talent, just AI. Place whatever orders, and I can try to make something with Dall-e 2.

I tried the Argentius one, but Dall-e has a policy against using uploaded faces as a base, plus it is really bad with skin deformities (as you can see from Aban's picture - I really did't manage to make him seem pockmarked in the picture), so I didn't manage it.

1 Like

Yeah, my daughter sleeps with the door open now that she has seen people rendered by Dall-E

1 Like

How do you know if you are using Dall-E 1 or 2?

Because I signed up for a betatest-thing of Dall-E 2 :smiley:

I've never really tried the first one.

@silveroak any news?

I clicked the link for 2, but could not see evidence that I was using 2 ever again.

Yeah, it doesn't say it anywhere, but I think that's what it is. Dunno.

I hope everything gets easier on your end, silveroak, and those sickness in the family aren't too serious.

1 Like