OOC chat

Not available today myself.

1 Like

Special Orders?

@Seon Are you taking special orders for artwork? :slight_smile:

I was looking back at the artwork you have put up, including your picture of your new companion, and have to say again how nice they are. I would do an Argentius one (post death) if I had your talent!

@silveroak Hope all is well with you!

1 Like

No talent, just AI. Place whatever orders, and I can try to make something with Dall-e 2.

I tried the Argentius one, but Dall-e has a policy against using uploaded faces as a base, plus it is really bad with skin deformities (as you can see from Aban's picture - I really did't manage to make him seem pockmarked in the picture), so I didn't manage it.

1 Like

Yeah, my daughter sleeps with the door open now that she has seen people rendered by Dall-E

1 Like

How do you know if you are using Dall-E 1 or 2?

Because I signed up for a betatest-thing of Dall-E 2 :smiley:

I've never really tried the first one.

@silveroak any news?

I clicked the link for 2, but could not see evidence that I was using 2 ever again.

Yeah, it doesn't say it anywhere, but I think that's what it is. Dunno.

I hope everything gets easier on your end, silveroak, and those sickness in the family aren't too serious.

1 Like

Our Covid has ended and my wife's other husband has been transfered to rehabilitation from the hospital- he should be there for 3-6 months.

3 Likes

I wish you all strength for the recovery.

I wonder if it would be helpful or an option to do some troupe-style storytelling for a while to help @silveroak out during this more stressful time. I feel for the stress, for sure. Just throwing out an idea.'

I enjoy Silveroak's story a ton, so am even hesitant to suggest it but know how life can get in the way for a while.

Yeah. To be frank, since Aetherius is heading to your companion's home, it may make sense to go ahead and introduce him.

Makes sense to me. Would that be OK with you, @silveroak ?

Yes, go ahead and do the introduction.

I'm just posting here as a confirmation that I'm still around and checking things every day or two - but my character isn't directly interacting with anyone on the Europe thread right now, and I don't want to interrupt the RP flow between the two right now.

So I'm still here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same for me. Checking everyday, but my character has not been introduced yet. I am reading the new posts.

@dzoonooqua , one possibility would be for Atys and my companion Aban to run into each other at the Mercer House already, maybe have a chat before the others get there.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense.