OOC chat

I like that idea. Sorry for slow reply. Should I just start a thread?

Go ahead, and others can join the thread when they get back to the Mercer house after their other activities.

I don't think we have the rights to start a thread - could you set us up with a thread, @silveroak ? It might be, though, that the Europe thread is getting to the point soon where they will be returning to the mercer house anyway.

I would just start the roleplay in the europe thread. It keeps the adventure in one piece.

Ok, let's do it like like that. @dzoonooqua

1 Like

Sounds good, but I will be slow to respond for the next two days. Apologies.

1 Like

Is the building Aban and Atys are chatting at the same place that Aetherius and his new ally are at? I lost track of who was were and wanted to see if I could sneak into a non-monetary conversation.

1 Like

I believe so, raccoon.

1 Like

Forgot to enter here that I was going to be unavailable for a few days (ending today).

1 Like

@silveroak Just wanted to check in on you to see how life is faring for you?

Are we still in a holding pattern for advancing the Trip to Europe storyline? Are you waiting for the players to initiate the next phase?

Hope all is going as well as possible for you on the home front. (And for everyone else in the group!)

we are sort of all over the place. my metamore is going to be leaving rehabilitation on the 13th, but we have spent 2 1/2 months trying to get modifications to their house started with zero success to date and as things stand now he won't be able to get through the door of his home when he is released. The person we trusted to get this moving for the first two months instead trashed the place as if he were living for free in a condemned building and we have just recent gotten things back to where we started, with about a week left to get everything fixed up.

So sorry, friend. It's super clear that you're doing hero's work.

Would it be helpful to have someone from the group jump in to be the GM for this storyline to take the burden off you for the day to day? I suspect one of the seasoned vets in the group could get the bones of this part of the plot from you and then carry the ball for the storyline to the next natural spot.

Just a thought while you're carrying things on the home front.

Not that I'm volunteering @temprobe or @Seon or @raccoonmask ... :slight_smile: ... but...

The thing is that my plot outlines tend to be more of a sigma six with improvisation basis rather than a linear plotline, so conveying that information to others can be tricky.

Ahh. I can see that. Not a problem. Just my impulse to try to help.

I was playing around with Dall E 2 today. Using some slightly modified descriptions of Argentius from before and after the change, it produced these two images. Fun. Still refining, but what a great tool! Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

Real nice! I also recently ran into this one, which uses photos as input - but you'd need several: https://drawanyone.com/

1 Like

I'm still around.

Just letting y'all know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thoughts on jump-starting Bartomeus' summer trip? I'm aware it's a different season, but I figure he's not involved in the current adventure, and it's not clear that we will be involved in his trip, so I'm thinking it keeps him interested and will make the summer season plausibly quicker for characters who are not involved in his story too which seems like a win win if silveroak's real life allows him to lead two stories. On the other hand, if Bartomeus intends to invite characters currently in Europe, that might not be possible till we know we're back.

Theoretically, if the group ever makes it to Europe :slight_smile: , then we may see my companion character (Luc, the perfectus) introduced in this storyline.

I'm reading and staying current.

2 Likes

Any rooftop i can land on?