OOC chat

I was playing around with Dall E 2 today. Using some slightly modified descriptions of Argentius from before and after the change, it produced these two images. Fun. Still refining, but what a great tool! Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

Real nice! I also recently ran into this one, which uses photos as input - but you'd need several: https://drawanyone.com/

1 Like

I'm still around.

Just letting y'all know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thoughts on jump-starting Bartomeus' summer trip? I'm aware it's a different season, but I figure he's not involved in the current adventure, and it's not clear that we will be involved in his trip, so I'm thinking it keeps him interested and will make the summer season plausibly quicker for characters who are not involved in his story too which seems like a win win if silveroak's real life allows him to lead two stories. On the other hand, if Bartomeus intends to invite characters currently in Europe, that might not be possible till we know we're back.

Theoretically, if the group ever makes it to Europe :slight_smile: , then we may see my companion character (Luc, the perfectus) introduced in this storyline.

I'm reading and staying current.

2 Likes

Any rooftop i can land on?

There are a great many rooftops.

Silveroak, would you consider that the classical education of a magi trained in Artes Liberales and Latin to be enough exposure to classic mythology to identify the odd similarities between a virgin Faerie called Artemis that has a silver bow and hunting dogs, and the Faerie goddess Artemis?

Yes, though without a point if faerie lore that similarity is likely to produce more confusion than anything else- is this a faerie queen pretending to be the goddess or a faerie goddess who has fallen this far, etc.

1 Like

@raccoonmask Plasmatoris is such a useful and focused companion to have arround. :joy:

Honeslty, if we had more people with Faerie Lore...

Plasmatoris has Free Expression and the ability to conjure temporary art with his talisman.

I'm teasing you. It makes me laugh every time you post to highlight how Plasmatoris isn't paying attention to what's going on.

He's paying attention to more important things than words and statements: The color and lighting.

The holidays plus a Christmas Cold have kept me rather out of it the last few days, and I forgot to check in here. I'll be posting later after work.

1 Like

@silveroak Malachi may be one of your best NPCs yet! Well done! I'm chuckling at the "grumpy magus" synopsis.

1 Like

Note the latest errata's reviewed description of Elemental Magic, which clarifies how it impacts character creation. This is likely to be of interest to our resident Flambeau @dzoonooqua, who is owed experience points, I believe.

I will take a look. I had not yet realized a new errata had been released.

Everything ok with everyone? Seems that things have gone silent. Anyone need help to jumpstart the europe thread?

I don't have anything else to post for now unless @silveroak interacts with me with Magvillus NPCs and/or @Lothindil posts after talking to me and Plasmatoris.

1 Like

I am still around and interested. Reading the posts, but I have not had much to say (yet)