OOC chat

yes, aside from perspectives obviously.

I like the Rhino for a familiar. Though the Chimera/Sphinx would have been more interesting.

A Monocerus is a bit more than a rhino. And the chimera is probably even an Ammit.

I admit I'm not certain how soon I would wander into the courtyard, but we're definitely all gathering there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who all is in the courtyard?

Well Zarkut is.

Sorry, Silveroak, thought everyone was moorish or wooden.

In terms of what some characters have discovered, but not evrybody, you are in the mountains of Libya (indigenous population Moorish) and some of your covenfolk are Cathars fleeing the inquisition (nobody has yet asked "what inquisition" or "what is a Cathar" yet, despite the fact that everyone's memories ended before the Albigensian crusade, so unless you are from provence or well steeped in theology you should have no idea what that means, nor should you know what an inquisition is...)

Argentius will be coming out soon once he gets a sense of the map of Africa on his wall...

That is not soon...

1 Like

yeah, I definitely think Plasmatoris is the sort of person who would walk out into a courtyard full of people who all just awakened and talk different languages from different time periods and with magical beasts around, and decide to paint the scene.

So the Jerbiton will set up his easel and sketch the scene for later painting until someone engages him or I get home from work and can build up a bigger post.

1 Like

"The artist! Clearly, enjoying our confusion, he must be the one who set us up. Burn him!" That kind of engagement? :rofl:

With that reaction you clearly forgot to raise your Parma this morning. :wink:

If there was any doubt - It's a joke. I'm also someone who considers things like activating your parma magica to be happening off screen. I never talk about it in a face-to-face game, and I don't tend to post about it either.

I'm mostly teasing as well. I only did it onscreen myself because it's was -theoretically - his first day able to do so. And I thought it would be fun for him to forget for a bit.

Very true that, I suppose, this being our first day post-gauntlet. Or, as we're slowly learning, this is actually start of a Hangover prequel, where we're left wondering who slipped us a roofie, and why we woke up in Vegas, ahem, Lybia. And then you gaze at the familiar you're bound to, and you wonder how you could perform lab work while being high the whole time.

normally it does happen off screen, however when you start off with "you wake up" it is down until you chose to raise it- you don't raise your parma in your sleep. Especially not the first day after finishing the guantlet.

Probably fair. I suppose its down for most of us for the present time.

Also did Silas muse follow him (and got dressed)? Never got a name from her either.

How do we roll?

3 Likes

Have an enjoyable new year's eve!

2 Likes

You too! May 2022 be an improvement on 2021!

1 Like