OOC Chatter: Anything goes!

Good luck! No-whammies-no-whammies.

I don't think it's going to ding my posting rate that much. I'm looking at Monday and Tuesday 1700-2000, another four hours during the week, and an average of one Saturday a month (0900-1600).

Ganbatte!

Do they? I didn't knew that, but that's pretty great. I hate it with console games, with God of War being PS3 only :frowning: :frowning:
Note that, in the long run, this might be a pretty good idea, with mac becoming more and more popular. That is, if our society doesn't collapse due to our inability/unwillingness to face the end of fossil fuels :frowning:

Oh, btw, for what it's worth, about the Room thingie, I was reading the intangible assassin yesterday and it confirms peregrine and my position. Can't remember the page, although it should be easy to find, it's when they discuss the variant tunnels and the means to end them (specifically, if you're targeted through a tunnel you can't perceive, a Room target PeVi spell will dispell it)

Oh!! I sure hope you'll get the job! Cross my fingers, keep us posted!

IMO, it does include Certamen. The text for the flaw says almost all totals, and excludes MR. If you can't do Ignem well enough to start a fire, I'm not sure how you could understand it well enough to produce phantasms in Certamen. Otherwise, Talia would be happy to engage in Certamen with Ignem as the form. "I can throw imaginary Pila of Fire and Balls of Abysmal flame all the live long day, I just can't do it outside of Certamen. Come on, baby, let me light your fire."

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Does this mean what I think it means? That is, it add (Au + Aq + Ig + Te)/5 to init, attack, defense and damage?

If so, not only is this mightily powerful (scores of 10 in all forms => +8), above anything similar a verditius can do, it is also quite non-hermetic, and I think a lot of bonisagus, flambeau and verditius would kill to put their hands on something like this.

Your weapon skill doesn't factor in to init and damage rolls, so no, it only adds to attack and defense rolls.

And no, it is most definitely not Hermetic :slight_smile:

I really hated that Faerie Sympathy malarkey. Don't worry about Little Sister-- better will be available before you leave Tribunal, which isn't faerie poop.

I'm not a Flambonis. :slight_smile:

I think you just got adopted. :smiley:

That was the new sword that was made for her, right? It had faerie stuff in it? Wow, I didn't know. I thought it mainly was an exceptional weapon using City and Guild made by that Veriditius.

SIGH I just keep losing Little Sisters.

((My favorite part of the movie.))

((So, he's got a practically naked giant redhead pinning him to the ground. If he survives, he should at least buy her dinner or something :laughing: ))

It's what she said, anyway. She can blame it on being really old.

I would have posted this in the Policy and procedure thread but my office's web filter is blocking me from replying there (it's a strange filter).

I just wanted to remind Cygna she also has Sinmore's sigil, the hilt of a melted sword.

I just posted what I think is all the votes that GF has and which way they've said they're going. I have Sinmore as an aye. Working on Iapetus, and wondering wazzup with Tabanus's player, 'cause I have no idea which way he's going to go either.

Is Lancea pronounced like Lance-a or like Lank-e-a?

Hell if I know. It's Faulkner's spell :slight_smile:

Yeah, i can never tell if it's a hard C or a soft C in these made up words in a dead language :laughing:

There is no soft C in Latin, I just wasn't sure if it was actually Latin or if it was borrowed from French. Looks like the French borrowed it from Latin, so it's probably "lan-kay-uh."

Well, I thought it was borrowed from french, which would make it lanseah (soft c, as in lance, which is a spear. And the e sounding not like in me, but like in borrowed) magika... :unamused: