OOC General Discussions

Summer holidays isn't the most active time for forum anyway, i guess holidays start a bit earlier this year.

poke me when you're ready.

I will also be around - just give me a poke - should still be subscribed to this thread for emails too

I'm checking the PbP campaigns section of the forum every couple of days for Praesidium Orae, so will pick up the moment you're ready.

I will send a PM to all of the players in any case, when the time comes to resume action in the saga.

Note that you may still see me posting in other threads, it is just that running a saga takes more concentration than I have during the summer.

Quite understandable.

Greetings to the troupe,

I have decided not to restart the saga. For some time, I have been gradually cutting down on my internet time, as I had more real-life things to do. The trend started some months ago, but now I realize that I've reached a treshold where participating in a PbP saga is no longer viable.

My apologies, and I wish you all lots of fun playing Ars!

Regards,
Arthur

Well,

no need to apologize, you've already given us a lot of your time. I wish you the best.

LIke Bitter said, no need to apologize. We do this for fun. When it stops being fun we need to stop doing it.

Good luck.

I wish I could continue, as I still have fun playing. But there is only so much time in a day and some things are more important to me. Long live Ars Magica! :slight_smile: