OOC General Discussions

The partial stats of the grogs are here.

I've added the new grogs in red. If a player wants to fully develop the grog he'll be playing, he's welcome to do so in his/her character development topic. The final stats should then be placed in the Grogs and Covenfolk topic.

Note that Lonrad will probably bring along his personal shield grog, which is fully statted out in that last topic.

I'll play Stefan then, as its one of the Grogs Ludovicus said he wanted to take

As an out of character thing to mention - perhaps the Magi should consider taking Hagen, just in case they want to capture one of these creatures, since he is the one with animal handling

Caritas ex Jerbiton is now ready to join the chapter house! Let me know where I'm needed.

I'll start a introductory story soon for your magus, so that we can both get used to his capabilities and personality. Any preference as to the nature of the story and challenges?

You can choose whatever story will enhance the saga. As for capabilities...he's newly gauntleted, he only has a few spells and a winning personality, he's a little too easy-going to just crystal dart everything vaguely threatening so we'll just have to see how it goes.

Are your access problems been resolved?

Yes, it's resolved (changed provider a second time...)

I won't be able to post anything for the next 5 days or so.

This is another short week and I'm busier than usual at work. It is unlikely that I will be able to post anything before next Tuesday. Sorry for the delay!

No problem. Standing by.

In the meantime, someone may try to poke Trogdor to see if Konrad will be flying to Hameln with Renatus to scout things out in advance.

I have a bronchitis, which is draining a lot of energy. My apologies for the repeated delays in moving the stories forward. :frowning:

Oh man, that sucks. Take care and get well again.

Back at work but still recovering from my bronchitis. I should be able to resume the action within a few days. Is everyone still here?

I am. :smiley:

More or less :wink:

Still here! Get well soon.

Yes, I'd be happy to fly ahead!

I am and I've noticed for some reason I've not continued the intro story - I could have sword I had

I will get something posted tonight!

Greetings all,

I'm sad to say that I may need to put the saga on hold for a few months. I have a lot of work to do during the summer and it is taking away from the attention that I can put on Ars. I do plan on resuming the saga in September or thereabout, if you people are still interested.

Regards,
Arthur