OtE Annotations

Are there annotations available for Over the Edge? Any sort of cross-reference? I can fill my copy with pencil markings with page numbers to the other books, or I could buy the pdf and Acrobat and fill the file with annotations, or I could just buy an annotated pdf (if such exists).

Failing that, is there a master index? I believe I own every OtE print product but it's been a while since I read them. I (unexpectedly) began a new OtE campaign this week, and I need to get back up to speed really quickly.

I don't belive there's any kind of master document with cross-references and so forth, no. At least, not one that we produced.

That's kind of funny. Makes it sound like you were ambushed or something. Good luck with it!

Fair enough. I'll get to it, then.

Thanks! What happened was that someone in my fiercely-loyally-d20 group wondered vaguely about playing something non-d20, and I leapt at it. I hadn't really read much of the OtE stuff since Cloaks came out, but I remembered that there were some quick-play intro scenarios, so I had people make characters while I frantically reread some basics.

I guess we'll see how it goes. :smiley:

Thats the nice thing about OTE its weird enough no one will notice your mistakes if you expand on them.